One Eyed Game Warden?

Think that dude was talking to someone in his head. Acted like we should know all about it like it was world news. Kind of got lost after he started quoting himself, nah, got lost on his first post!
I don't even remember the OP, couldn't wrap my head around it. I'm focusing on the cows now.

Three farmers chose to enter a bull in the county fair.
Farmer 1 fed his cow hay
Farmer 2 fed his cow grain
Farmer 3 fed his cow a combo of hay, corn, clover and beans. He then stuck a cork in his cows rear end.
The county fair arrived and each loaded the cows and headed out.
They unloaded and out them in their respective pens.
Judging commenced and a large crowd gathered to watch. No one noticed a monkey running around removing corks from bottles
Monkey finds the cork in the cow's rear end and plucks it.
Pandalerium ensued.
A local reporter was there to interview witnesses. Witness 1 says he people running for their lives is what he noticed most.
Witness 2 says it was the awful smell that was released from the cow with the cork.
Witness 3 says, The one thing stuck in his mind was that poor little monkey trying to put the cork back in.

Your welcome

Three farmers chose to enter a bull in the county fair.
Farmer 1 fed his cow hay
Farmer 2 fed his cow grain
Farmer 3 fed his cow a combo of hay, corn, clover and beans. He then stuck a cork in his cows rear end.
The county fair arrived and each loaded the cows and headed out.
They unloaded and out them in their respective pens.
Judging commenced and a large crowd gathered to watch. No one noticed a monkey running around removing corks from bottles
Monkey finds the cork in the cow's rear end and plucks it.
Pandalerium ensued.
A local reporter was there to interview witnesses. Witness 1 says he people running for their lives is what he noticed most.
Witness 2 says it was the awful smell that was released from the cow with the cork.
Witness 3 says, The one thing stuck in his mind was that poor little monkey trying to put the cork back in.

Your welcome
But what happened to the bull????? What did he eat?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elkslayer38
Back