Yeti GOBOX Collection

Knee Replacement

Does this mean you will qualify for the NM handicapped permits this year?

We will all be pulling for you, ask your anesthesiologist for a shot of Jose so you'll have a good reason to feel like crap afterward.

We will all be pulling for you, ask your anesthesiologist for a shot of Jose so you'll have a good reason to feel like crap afterward.

Haha...best advice yet.

I asked my surgery coordinator if I could have take my old knee home...she said OSHA didn't allow it.

I always suggest taking your pain meds by the clock the first several days....easier to stay out of pain than getting out of pain!

Good luck NHY.. you will do fine. The worse part is when the recovery nurse is yelling at you to "WAKE UP!". I can still hear that fat lady after 13 years. Seems like she wasn't as pretty as the prep nurse....huuummmm....

Good Luck NHY !!

Had my knee scoped just before xmas... all went well except I couldn't talk the hot nurse into coming home with me.... ;)

Had one replaced a 3 1/2 years ago, a couple months before Fin and I filmed the NV longbow mule deer hunt. Wish I had not put it off as long as I did.

The first couple days were not much fun, but been great ever since.

Good luck

Good luck, wishing you a fast recovery.

Ditto! I have heard the same as others mention - stay dedicated to the rehab... time vested now will prob be one of your most valuable investments!

Prayers with ya!

The LOML had a replacement a couple of years ago and has done very well. She did a LOT of pre-surgery therapy, which I feel is the key to a successful outcome. The surgery went really well and her recovery was quick. I did take some time off work to help her out and take care of the kids while she was down. The goal for range of motion is 140 degrees, her first therapy visit post surgery she was at 120. I feel that was all due to her pre surgery work.

Good luck man , try and keep us informed after the surgery. I am very interested in your progress as I will probably have two new knees by the age of 40. If I could find a doctor willing to do the surgery at my age(29) I would have them by next year. Like everyone else has said do the physical therapy like everyday of the rest of your life depends on it. my experiences of knee surgery is that surgery is easy physical therapy is the hard part.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Waspocrew
Back