Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Kiwi's don't mess around!

Now that's a knife!!, and some serious skills. I'm guessing here, but gonna say he's done that before.

Definitely a good humane shot. Now, can he do that at 390 head an hour? That's what is required at the large beef slaughter facilities here (using a captive bolt stunner, not a gun). Not sure of the slaughter rate in NZ or Aussie slaughter plants. Of course, I realize this is not at a large facility, just home slaughter.

The 2nd video is the amazing one. I feel like I'm pretty decent a quartering up an elk and it takes me about 8 times longer than it took him and he does a much cleaner job than I would do.

It was nice that he had the winch and all, but I'm guessing he could do it pretty quick even without it.

We butcher our own beef here at home and this guy is IMPRESSIVE. I want him to sharpen my knives!!

It was his skill with the knife that impressed me, but also how he kept them razor sharp with a couple of strokes on the steel.
He would make short work of an Elk, and a better job than i did with mine!
Cheers
Richard

BTW, i own a suppressor, does that make me a poacher as well?

This reminds me of the late cow elk I got in the damage hunt. The land owner was watching us. I shot the cow and by the time he road his quad up to the elk, about two minutes it was gutted. Notice he only takes a straight on shot. It's easy to keep a knife sharp if it's sharp to start with.

Back