Kitty Kitty Kitty

Congrats Highmountain! What are the specifics? Male or female? What do you think it weighed? I'm trying to get a perspective as far as size for the next time I see one in a tree.

If I were to guess, I'd say that was about a 115 lb. tom. Am I close or all wet? Good job on your cat!

That's awesome!
You've had an unbelievable year man, congrats.

Genarld Martin they are very hard to tail unless you can get right underneath them n see the black dot!! In this case, I could not tell if it was male or female. My buddy n I thought it would go rite around the 130lb mark, which I think it is. It is a female also . She is a of the biggest females I have seen to date.. If mite not of shot it if i know it was a female but she was so big. I had a blast though! :):)

Wingman, no my bow is shooting perfect and is in perfect conditon. I did flip my tw200 on a late season archery hunt for deer and thank god my bow was slung around me and not my bike. :confused::confused:

Attachments

• HPIM2984.jpg
    HPIM2984.jpg
    67.1 KB · Views: 126
HighMountain..... Had a SHORT 2.5 hour lunch with a mutual friend today. I'm sure you know who I'm talking about.... a Mr Castigneto ;) I sure love that guy. I didn't know you and him were good friends.

Ya he is a good friend n fun to be around. We have lots of laughs.. We still need to do dinner!

Back