Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

kinda neat idea for you backpack hunters who may wanna setup multiple sites

I just leave my tents stashed so I don’t have to pack them in and out. So far no mice or pack rats haven’t bothered with them.

Last edited:
was kinda thinking about icefishing shacks, u can see your tip-ups, sun keeps you warm, leave it up as long as you want, light a match and its gone

Innovative, I'll give them that. However, I would rather bring an ultralight tarp than bring 5 jumbo rolls of Saran-Wrap that I have to pack out as trash. Did I miss the part where they put on tinfoil hats?

A long time ago I took my son-in-law to a Hunter's Ed course and one of the videos was on improvised shelters. This guy had a Costco size roll of plastic wrap and a one gallon bag of zip ties. He made some cool looking shelters for sure, but myself and the other parents had a good laugh about it while the kids were on a break.

Thinking the same Nick. My tent weighs less, goes up WAY faster, takes less space, no ax, hammer, nails needed, more waterproof, reusable, on and on. nice McGyver idea though. Put a match on it and you have a melted pile of plastic. Not what we need left on the land or the lake. I like the woodstove though, always wondered how those work.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samcarp
Back