PEAX Equipment

Kick ass broadheads I may consider trying this year..

schmalts

I think i like the looks of the Rage 2 blade head. It has the rearward cam action like the Snyper, but goes to 2" cutting diameter.
i417471sn02.jpg

Anybody try them yet.I hear they are a little spendy.Any thoughts from our resident broadhead experts?

Like what? I like old school because they are proven. I have used expandables too and they worked fine. I think the more moving parts the more that there is to go wrong.

Slick tricks, G5 Montechs are fixed blades. They have been tested by many, and if you read the feedbacks from guys on Bowsite, they all say those 2 shoot really good. I am currently shooting the slick tricks and they fly better than a thunderhead, or a Muzzy for me.
Also check out the broadhead reviews from a guy called 5-shot. He does a ton of reviews on all new heads that come out and really goes to a great deal to test them all.

Slick tricks, G5 Montechs are fixed blades. They have been tested by many, and if you read the feedbacks from guys on Bowsite, they all say those 2 shoot really good. I am currently shooting the slick tricks and they fly better than a thunderhead, or a Muzzy for me.
Also check out the broadhead reviews from a guy called 5-shot. He does a ton of reviews on all new heads that come out and really goes to a great deal to test them all.

Good well I guess I will have to upgrade and give those a try, I need all the help I can get!

Thunderheads are fine heads and have been prooven. I am just saying there has been some new ones that have come out and may fly better for you. If the Thunderheads fly great to your max distance why change?

So I wonder if its actual product performance thats got chuck adams now endorsing the rage broadhead or if the money was better for him then sticking to his longtime partnership with nap and the thunderheads.......

I would like to try others, but the Montecs work too well in my bow or at least much better than the Muzzy's I used to fling.

I met a guy last weekend that uses those Rage broadheads and he really likes them. He didn't want to switch, but he got a new high dollar bow and he had a bit of trouble tuning his old broadhead like he wanted, so he gave these broadheads a try. He got him a practice point for them also that doesn't tear things up and they are doing well for him.

I use to shoot Thunderheads and had a difficult time tuning them in. Switched to the G5's and they are nice flyers

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jjoner
Back