Keeping Promises

Nut

As my brother-in-law gets out of jail I am going to do something I promised him when he married my sister.
mad.gif

He was jailed Friday night for beating on her. Even though I do not see eye to eye with her on many issues she is still my sister and I did make a promise to him.

As soon as I see him and even if it might be way after the fact there will be a ass kicking done.
wink.gif
mad.gif

Be careful Nut !
I wouldn't try to talk you out of it, some people just need a good ass kicking, and he sounds like one of em.
Don't do anything that will get you thrown in jail yourself.
Good luck.

Kick the living shit out of him Nut! You know him better than us, so i say get "nasty" I beat the hell out of my sisters boyfreind when he slapped her in front of my family, they had to pull me off of him to stop me from killing his sorry ass, and i told him if he ever hit her again he`s "dead meat" he hasn`t touched her in 20 yrs. they are happily married now, do what "you" think is appropriate. You have my blessing buddy.

Any bassturd that hits a woman needs his azz kicked... if you need bail money let me know.

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 10-27-2003 05:41: Message edited by: MarlandS ]</font>

Do what you have to do Nut, but stay smart. I know if anyone messed with my sister, or family, there would be hell to pay.

Alright Nut,,Let me be the one to talk you out of it.
.Oh well,,after all,, you did make a promise.

Hunterman(Tony)

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR> if you need bail money let me know. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Moosie is Down for bail money too.... (208)571-1355. If you only have one call, Call me. I'll send cash, Check, or credit card.

Dudes that Hit Chicks need A$$ Whoopins'. they also don't fair well in Jail either. My uncle in law runs a Jail and says dudes that hit chicks and Child molesters usually don't fair well in the pen.

Beat him savagely, mercilessly...until he pisses his pants, until he is afraid of your wrath for the rest of his life.

only a f#ckin coward hits a woman

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nut:
As my brother-in-law gets out of jail I am going to do something I promised him when he married my sister.
mad.gif

He was jailed Friday night for beating on her. Even though I do not see eye to eye with her on many issues she is still my sister and I did make a promise to him.

As soon as I see him and even if it might be way after the fact there will be a ass kicking done.
wink.gif
mad.gif
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well Nut a Promise is a Promise and a sister need's a protecting Brother.Good luck man put the boots to him so he never forget's

Nut, Protect your self too.. Goad the SOB into hitting you first.. then it becomes self defense... If you hit him first, it's assault.. If he won't hit you, then be sure you say he did... Just be sure to protect yourself and Vip and the boys at the same time...

Wait a minute... If you are in jail,, then that's more peanut butter fudge for me....

Forget everything I've said.. Have at it..

cool.gif

A promise is a promise Nut. You promised him. Your sister might need help to get away from him, if you had to promise him, if he went to jail over it. What does he have to do for your sister to leave?

I'm in for bail money and more. That guy sounds screwed up Nut, will he not be screwed up somehow or will your sister get beat up worse next time? I say get rid of the guy, but I don't even know him, get him out of your family's life.

Nut

Dittos on the beaten- If you close both his eyes shut then he won't be able to smack your sister around anymore........
Hope she learns from this and dumps the bastard..... Maybe you should hold him down for your sister and let her beat the wind out of him... Good luck
fight.gif

you should wear the pink dress...i dont know why but i think it would be a funny thing to see..........maybe someone(vipe?) could video the event for us?????

Actually, I am not sure on the Ohio laws, but you don't actually have to get hit. You just have to feel like you are being threatened with bodliy harm. I would say give me a call but my Bar card is only good for Nebraska and Utah. Sooo, if you can drag him this far west I am here for ya.

Vipe tells me today that when she talked to my sister that my sister actually said she is taking the pinhead back.

"It was only because he was drinking".

WTF kind of attitude is that?
rolleyes.gif

I dont care, I made a promise.The whoop ass is going to happen.

But it looks like I will have to wait 145 days at least until the pinhead gets out of jail. Seems he had a few warrants already and will be a beotch for the big bucks there. (At least I hope so)

Its denial. Is he going to quit drinking? No. Then what, its ok next time, when he drinks, huh? I don't even know these people though Nut. I'll bet the battered women's support group up there has got a attitude on this kind of stuff.

Moosie,
I am with you!
If Nut needs some bail money contact us all and we can pitch in.
Nut,
My sister had a husband and couple of boyfriends afterwards like that and those are the type she is attracted to. We have all told her to stay away from them sooo many times we are all tired and she won't listen and now she is on her own. That's why she's up in Boise now!
Go put the boot to him and have your sister do it. She don't know how good it'll make her feel.
Drag his a$$ around town behind your truck wearing a sign.

Back