Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

Just for you Jose

Jose: I actually laugh with you ( and often at you ). Please come hunt with me if you are ever out east. I promise not to make any snide comments about whose land we will be hunting on (although it will be mine and not yours).

one of the best comments I have read on this site...I just love to hear who's public land we are talking about each day

What do you mean "whose public land we are talking about each day"? It's Jose's public land........everyone else is just borrowing it for a few hours a day.......unless you graze it and then it might be a few months a year.:hump:

Wrong Doctor. Cuervo is a proctologist....

Did you just suggest he likes A-holes:)

Just A guess Hoser, Since I have missed alot ... Did you take Trevon Martins side over Zimmerman... Just wondering? Truly , Richard Normus.;)

I am not an Obama fan but I will never be a member of the NRA again. The only thing they ever did was call me all the time or send me stuff in the mail telling me to give more money. Holy f&#k that got old. Myself and several of my friends finally told them we are done.

Big mistake jerrym!!! Rejoin and just throw the shit in file 13 like I do. We need numbers to keep our rights intact and everyone counts!!!

!!! MAN ALIVE !!!
I've been mostly gone from here for years and guner is still taking a beating on a regular base...
Some things never cease to be funny... :)

!!! MAN ALIVE !!!
I've been mostly gone from here for years and guner is still taking a beating on a regular base...
Some things never cease to be funny... :)

Welcome home "Cheese" glad to see yer still around... :hump::)

Big mistake jerrym!!! Rejoin and just throw the shit in file 13 like I do. We need numbers to keep our rights intact and everyone counts!!!

Sorry Topgun, I too will never be a NRA member again. They got involved in our political issues and sided with those that were against I-161. They should have stayed out of our affairs. It wasn't a gun issue.

They also sided with game farmers during that debacle.

They joined forces in many of our local State legislative races and backed Tea Party advocates in place moderate incumbents that showed proven voting records for gun rights.

They have left me for the far right.

Back