Just for fun lots of big antelope pics!

EliAGrimmett

I needed a reason to post antelope pics so I made one up.

Rank these antelope in order from biggest to smallest (B&C score). No need to list the scores or measurements. Some of these bucks have been taken, others disappeared forever, others are still alive. Try not to look up the scores for the ones that have been taken.

Buck 1
_MG_0101-2-6.jpg_MG_0106-2-5.jpg

Buck 2
_MG_0170-2-2.jpg_MG_0166-2-2.jpg

Buck 3
_MG_0173.jpg_MG_0179.jpg

Buck 4
Howard1.jpgHoward5.jpg

Buck 5
IMG_0321.jpgIMG_0311.jpg

Buck 6
IMG_0325.jpgIMG_0306.jpg

Buck 7
IMG_0628.jpgIMG_0630.jpg

Buck 8
IMG_2139.jpgIMG_2108.jpg

Buck 9
IMG_7631.jpgIMG_7675.jpg

Buck 10
IMG_8051.jpgIMG_8082.jpg

Last edited:
All of them are better than what I normally shoot...lol I got a good unit in WY this year, so I have to restrain myself from shooting the first one I see.

A buck like #8 is all that I would need to see. The rest might score better, but I would shoot #8 over any of them.

if you were my guide and these were the pics you showed me the day before the opener I would need my shorts cleaned, twice........ anywho my choice would be number 1, 2, 9, 10, then 4. thanks for the post

Good googly moogly....

Are these all Arizona/New Mexico bucks? What's the average ear length down there?

you got some big bucks there..... WOW, I personally like 1 or 8 too punch my tag.... both have the curl too them, I got #1 baby brother, where 1 goes kinda forward and the other back.... and I shot #8 cousin here in Idaho where both horns curl back.... by biggest buck too 76 P&Y.... Good looking bucks Eli
Matt

Eli,

Have u seen these pics of the new Alberta record, only candaian antelope to break the 90 inch barrier?

Attachments

• monster 2.jpg
    monster 2.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 570
  • monster antelope.jpg
    monster antelope.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 568
Ya, I saw photos of that buck awhile back. Any idea if it's been officially entered into a record book? Also, I had heard that it was from Nebraska, not Alberta. That's what happens with the telephone game I guess.

its Alberta for sure and shot by a female huntress. I have heard grumblings that it was still 90 plus inches after 60 days, waiting for the official word now

Ya, I saw photos of that buck awhile back. Any idea if it's been officially entered into a record book? Also, I had heard that it was from Nebraska, not Alberta. That's what happens with the telephone game I guess.

100% Alberta and I have met the hunter before. She lives in the heart of antelope country in the SE corner of the province. Amazing buck for sure.

Thanks for sharing these monsters with us Eli. I would have a lot of trouble trying to rank all of these guys. I would shoot number 10.

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
muleydude
Back