Just A Small Reminder

Nut, It's almost like a second Christmas in Louisiana!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Good Luck to All! I really like that Hester Kid, man is he tough! John

Nothing like listening to the LSU roster intro....Doucet, Jean-Francois, Perriloux....terrific homegrown athletes.

Congrats to LSU. They looked pretty tough. How much of an advantage do you think they had playing in N.O.?

Wonder if it would have been closer on a more neutral site?

I'm staying home today so I will not have to put up with the pouting faces around town.

No I did not care who won. I predicted LSU to win as did Codie at school.(He was the only one who did as he said) When he did that he was almost tarred and feathered. Now he is the Swami.:D

No, Ohio State can't play the big games under Tressel. Remember the Florida game of a year ago?

Everyone sure seems to think he is a big deal, at least before last night. 6 bowl games in 6 years, 3 of them for the championship and 1 national title.

That doesn't seem all that bad of a record, even if they can't play the big games.

Of course, if I were king there would be a playoff system rather than the BCS.

Everyone sure seems to think he is a big deal, at least before last night. 6 bowl games in 6 years, 3 of them for the championship and 1 national title.

Make that 7 in 7. He's 4-3 in bowl games with OSU. The other loss besides the last two years was his first year at OSU, on a last second 42-yard field goal.

Did you guys notice that LSU's head coach did NOT get the overused celebratory gatorade shower?

Yeah, but one of the assistants did. I wouldn't mind seeing the gatorade shower go away. I noticed last week that Mangino (KU) didn't get doused either. He had assistant coaches keeping the players away from him.

OSU was picked to finish 3rd in the Big Ten this year. Tressel was able to take a young team (2 starting seniors) much farther than expected.

I noticed last week that Mangino (KU) didn't get doused either. He had assistant coaches keeping the players away from him

I noticed that as well...they seemed pretty adamant about keeping the top dog dry, must have been in their incentive clauses...;)

did anyone else notice the difference in speed between the 2 teams? kept hearing about how slow the big ten was, but didn't really notice it til illinois got whooped and then again last night.

Back