July 22, pics

mtmiller

Been damn hot here lately so I haven't been getting out much. Only 97 yesterday, so I gave it a shot.:D

Most of the furry critters were staying in the trees, but here are a few shots anyway.

Little guy
littlebuck_original.jpg

This lady had a couple fawns with her that were huge for this time of year and looking very healthy.
lowlightdoe_original.jpg

These guys were staying close to cover.
chucks_original.jpg

This guy was rather docile, but I didn't try to pet him.:eek:
snake.jpg

Nice pics man. I realize the camera you shoot has lots of zoom, but even so I'm sure you were closer to that last demon creature than I care to be

Did you fail to notice that the last picture was NOT a "furry critter"? Other than that, they are great pictures.

:cool:

TheTone said:
Nice pics man. I realize the camera you shoot has lots of zoom, but even so I'm sure you were closer to that last demon creature than I care to be

Actually I wasn't zoomed too much, but my arms were extended as far as they could reach.:D

danr55 said:
Did you fail to notice that the last picture was NOT a "furry critter"? Other than that, they are great pictures.

Actually this is the rare, and thought to be extinct, hairy bellied prairie rattler. I will see if I can find a better angle.:D

Nice pics. Were they with your new camera? If so, what's the verdict?

Oak said:
Nice pics. Were they with your new camera? If so, what's the verdict?
I haven't shot enough pics to know for sure, but so far, so good. Only problem so far is I tried to get in very tight on the snake (just to get the head or fill the entire frame with scales). Just wouldn't focus in when I zoomed. I tried macro, but didn't work either. I am pretty sure it would have worked if I had gotten within 6 inches or a foot, but I puzzed out.

Most of the photos were auto. Critters were a little spooky and didn't give me much time to experiment.

Thanks for posting the pictures,I like the variety of subjects that you photograph.Todd

you need to trow that crapper FZ in the trash and buy a real camera, you'd be kicken ars by now!

I have house payments, vehicle payments, retirement funds and hunting trips that are priority.

Nice pictures. That is one of the things I don't like with the FZ20 also. At full zoom it will only focus 6' or further. Thats why I bought the TCON-14B lens.

Great pics once again Craig....did I hear "new camera'.....what are your toying with now ??

PEAX Trekking Poles

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrownDitch
Back