Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

Jobs Americans didn't want?? HA

2-Naz,
You ever been in a slaughter plant?

this guy will last about a half a day before he is done.....

Greg Bonifacio heard about the job openings on television and brought his passport, his Colorado driver's license, his Social Security card and even a color photograph of himself as a young Naval officer to prove his military service.

"I don't want to hassle with any identification problems because of my last name," said Bonifacio, a 59- year-old Thornton resident of Filipino heritage

You can't run a kill plant with 59 year old guys.... That plant will close down and stay closed like the one they closed here if they are forced to hire white trash meth addicts.

Are they "forced to hire white trash meth addicts"? I thought they were just not allowed to hire illegal aliens? I just hate it when gov't enforces laws.:rolleyes:

JoseCuervo said:
2-Naz,

You can't run a kill plant with 59 year old guys.... That plant will close down and stay closed like the one they closed here if they are forced to hire white trash meth addicts.

...can you say 'gross generalization'?

Jose, besides the meth addicts, they also have the option of hiring legal imigrants.

JoseCuervo said:
2-Naz,

Jose, you'r a tool. The plant will re open, and do well with legal employees.

Calif. Hunter said:
I'm sorry - I missed the part in the article where it said that anyone was a meth addict?
That was just Hoser being a hater as usual. I am surprised he didnt use the word Cracker

Back