PEAX Equipment

Jesse's ?

muskrat89

We all know that Moosies is the best site on the web.... but do any of you belong to Jesse's Hunting & Outdoor? Am curious. Moosie would have a blast, tormenting him...
elkgrin.gif
I get along with everybody... but Jesse and I sure can't see eye to eye.....

I'll have to second that. I go there but for the most part that site sucks ass. There is about 50 different forums and it sucks when you are trying to find just stuff on say 'archery' and you have modern bows, traditional etc.

Muskrat.. WHAT ? ME torment someone ?!?!? Get the Fugg out of Dodge ;) I've heard some Good things about his site and I don't go there so I can't badmouth it.. And the LAst time I let someone BAd mouth a Site *COUGH*NAHC*COUGH* I got an Email about taking legal action and that I'm helping to Harbor Terrorists and I could get sued and Brought the Wrath of Homeland Security to shut me down....

NOW, All that being said, If you think a Site is Stupid (Even if it's mine), Feel free to post it :D :D

I like jesse's hunting page, its just that they do have way too many forums.

Moosie,
You got it all wrong, when you cough you are suppose to go cou<NAHC>gh

;)

I like Jesse's, too. It is a different atmosphere than here, but it has a lot of info on California and most members are there. I've gotten a couple of good tips on places to go from people on that site. There have also occasionally been some real hair-brained statements about firearms and reloading. :rolleyes:

You'd get all the action you could handle, looking like that. Probably more than you would want and not, perhaps, of a kind you would wish for...

The boys in some of the "seaside communities" might like it, though.
hump.gif

i go there sometimes. they do have alot of forums but most of the guys there are not trouble makers like some other boards. it is a bit of a slow board though

I've hung around a bit at Jesse's. It is a very, very slow place. I think if ButtSpy thinks this site is a ghost town he should try JHP. LOL! The mule deer forum talks way tooo much bout CalifornIA for my liking too.

Back