Yeti GOBOX Collection

Jason lee

Delw

Um About your rifle.. well dan dropped it off this Am.. And I got 3 kids...Well I was working on the truck and needed a pry bar so I yelled to one of the kids to get me My prybar..Kid brought me the pry bar and I didnt even look till it was to late... I did manage to bend it back a few inches..... So I took it in the back yard to pop off a few rounds You have 3 clicks left on the right windage adjustment and I really think this gun will hit 2000 yards if you crank down the elevation adjustment alot.... I sanded out the nicks(had to fill one with JB weld) and heat marks in the barrel it looks just like new...

Its a nice rifle and you can also use it as a prybar....

See ya thursday
Delw

hahahahaha..ha..ha.ha.uh...what was I laughing at? uh...must of been your febal attempt at humor:D

I was going to be able to kill alot of $hit this weekend but looks like we are getting snow and rain for the next 2 days...gonna have to count my pennies now....that sucks hopefuly I can get atleast 1 roof sone this week before I leave.

Wonder if I can take Melissa's ear rings back that I bought her for her birthday:D

Jason.... I hate to tell you this. Del wasn't kidding. He is telling the truth on this one.
:D :eek:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hotdeals
Back