Ithaca's answer

Ten,

Naw, once buzz got to know me he would like me!
biggrin.gif

Oh that challenge...
Name one time in the last year that I have called any one a name, point out one time in that time that I have put up an untruth, I for one know for a fact if I had, I would have been called on it. Now some of my opinions you may not agree with, but they are still fact. If I am wrong on a subject, I for one will be the first to admit my wrongs, unlike some on the board that when cornered on untruths and overblown facts lash out and do the name-calling and what not.
Ithica, you know very well, I don't need to take this challenge.
<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR> Seems Elkchsr likes to fight more than he likes to pass along facts. Who would have thought that???? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
Buzz, this is rich, you have been the one that does exactly this. The main reason I quote you on a lot of what you say is for the fact I don't want to have to go back and look for these topics that I know you will say you never said. You have done it in the past, so I bring it here to the forefront of every topic I need to answer on. This way there is never any questions on what you or I say and do. All the "PROOF" you want is right there. I have even told you to give me exact places to see of the things you say. I will go look at them, all I get is general areas and names of others to talk to. No, I am asking you, you are the one that said it, so I want "PROOF" from you, or it is nothing but lip service and second hand info. I would like to see all the things you talk about first hand, if they actually exist.
Which I am really in doubt of, or you would have given me places to look, according to you, that should have been a very easy task, but I haven't been given one place. Don't want to look silly?
I will be gone for the next three weeks, I have to go look for shuttle parts, this should give you plenty of time to call your "CONTACTS" and get good directions. So you can prove your point, make me a believer in what you say. If what you say is actually going on, I can be converted, but if what you say is just lip service and untrue, you will have no where to send me to look.
One thing I can say for a matter of fact, the things I tell "YOU", I can also show you personally, but you have to take the time to go look, as I sooner or later will your claims!!!
Now there is a challenge that actually has some meat and potatoes to it.
Are you up to it, or do we just get more of the same old tired innuendoes, and circle jerking?!!!
biggrin.gif

Save $100 on the Leupold VX-3HD

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jahmes143
Back