It warms my heart to see so many folks pissed

Everybody tape a pic of him in your truck first one with a selfie of you and his “broken nose, black eye”.WINS!! I’d like to just walk up and say “omg your that guy who took a sh** in Maroon lake”. And just when he’s like oh it’s a fan just blast him in the face as hard as you can. Then smash his phone cuz that’s what would make him cry.
Hate to say it but thats the same sort of attitude others have taken towards anyone that leans right. Doesn't help in my opinion.

I think the shit ended up being digital just like in the old chappele’s show skit didn’t it?

#iftheshitdontfityoumusttacguit

From his bio on the Virtika Website:
"Biggest challenge: Putting up with gapers from Texas and Nebraska who stop breeding with their cousins long enough to find their way into Summit County."

Admission, I had to look up "gaper"..."Gaper [gey-per] noun: 1. A skier or snowboarder who is completely clueless." So is David's annoyance with gapers from Texas or Nebraska any different than Coloradans' annoyance with gapers like him from Wisconsin? :ROFLMAO:
Sorry, don't push him off to Wisconsin, he's all yours😁

Look who’s back, back again…

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

Date: April 25th, 2023
Contact number: (970) 423-8901
Email of Contact Person: [email protected]

Sheriff’s Office Makes Arrest in Assault at Trailhead

On March 25th, at approximately 1250 hours, the Summit County Sheriff’s Office and USFS law enforcement personnel responded to the Spring Creek Trailhead in unincorporated Summit County, for the report of an assault that just occurred.

It was reported that David A. Lesh (DOB 06/19/85), a resident of the Denver area, violently assaulted another snowmobiler near the trailhead. Lesh was not on scene when Deputies arrived. The victim sustained injuries to the head and neck, resulting in the victim seeking their own medical attention. Witnesses on scene confirmed the victim’s recollection of the assault. The assault was also captured on the victim’s GoPro camera, which was subsequently released to Deputies.

On April 17, 2023, an arrest warrant was issued for C.R.S. 18-3-203(1)(i) Second Degree Assault, a Felony, and C.R.S. 18-3-204(1)(a) Third Degree Assault, a Misdemeanor.

On April 24, 2023, Lesh turned himself into the Glendale Police Department, Glendale CO. Leash was taken into custody by the Glendale Police Department without incident, processed and released on $7500.00 bond.

This Investigation is ongoing, and anyone that might have witnessed the assault or has information regarding the assault is encouraged to contact Detective Brandon Vail at 970-423-8953.

Just the kinda putz I would get doing community service, and I would put to work digging a pitsh!t or pray for a back up in the heads and put em to work.
What a Putz!

i mean, can't it come to a point where a judge see's the repetitive offending nature of this guy and just use some of his discretion to lay down a serious ball busting?
exactly. #*^@#* this dude. I've met him a few times, and he is a complete tool. Brags about how he gets away with all this stuff. It's time he get his ass handed to him

exactly. #*^@#* this dude. I've met him a few times, and he is a complete tool. Brags about how he gets away with all this stuff. It's time he get his ass handed to him

this time felony assault. i know he's been in trouble a lot, but does he have a felony yet?

Good to hear! A fine is nice but 50 hours of community service is even better. 500$ is easy to pay and forget about it, 50 hours for a D-Bag, that's a lot of time.

Glad to see a bunch of pissed people trying to go further with this!
Sounds like he was more pissed about the 50 hours than the 500 bucks!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Waspocrew
Back