Is outdoor hunting tv dead?

For me, my world revolves around my integrity and my principles, regardless of how foolish others may think they are. Cheers.

It's just funny that there are left wing political folks boycotting Amazon for allowing stuff like NRA TV and there are right wing political folks boycotting Amazon because they are affiliated with liberal leaning organizations through one of their owners.

I've quit shopping there very much, mainly because they are not really cheap anymore, you can generally find the same exact things cheaper elsewhere.

I've quit shopping there very much, mainly because they are not really cheap anymore, you can generally find the same exact things cheaper elsewhere.

agreed.. I'm a prime member for the video service.. the hunting shows and I'm a sucker for anything history or space related

I was truly amazed at the quality and quantity of content on YTube. Holy cow. I like the way it works. Once I learned how to use it is great. Im saying goodbye to cable after my contract is up. I already scaled it back to about the minmum.

Back