Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Is it Saturday again?

kansasdad

Today seems like a Saturday. No work scheduled, and I sorta slept in (7:30 a.m. is awfully late for me). Tomorrow will be a Saturday, but weird as there will be no college basketball to watch four games simultaneously. I miss March Madness already!

The next day will be a Saturday, with a little online church service thrown in for good measure. The next day will also be a Saturday as there will be no patients to take care of, and I will probably do some gardening and lawn work. The next day will say it is Tuesday, but I know it is really just another Saturday masquerading as a Tuesday. Wednesday might try to fool me, but I’m on to him.....it’s really Saturday already.

Two straight weeks of Saturdays. I will be watching out from afar for my adult children’s sake. Did I teach them well enough to follow the Boy Scouts admonition to “Be Prepared”? Are my employees well, with enough food and toilet paper, as well as virus free lives, while they put up with our weeks of Saturdays? How is my lovely wife handling the worried phone calls from friends as they need a listening ear and a faith filled prayer? Two (or more!?!?) weeks to take stock, plan, clean, organize home and office, pinch pennies, make plans for when it finally stops being Saturday.

HuntTalk friends, my hope for you is that you remain well, and make good use of all your days, whether they be all Saturdays or not.

PS: wash your hands again and pretend you are a surgeon in the OR who is not touching his/her face!

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leejones
Back