Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Is he a Bot or a real person?

Well, this is an election year and I think those former untraceable members were most active four years back. I’m not saying everyone who shows up this year should be treated as a Russian bot. But the social media bot Communistfuckery is real, a new form of psychological manipulation. So I’ll trust, but verify.

Well, this is an election year and I think those former untraceable members were most active four years back. I’m not saying everyone who shows up this year should be treated as a Russian bot. But the social media bot Communistfuckery is real, a new form of psychological manipulation. So I’ll trust, but verify.
1708284613828.png

Your observation is correct. It is a continual assault from overseas, most of which now use VPN services to try disguise, but our software is part of a larger group of forums and social media that reports known bots and spammers. So, when they show up, with a known IP, from a problematic VPN, with a commonly formatted email address, and a few other key identifiers, the systems sorts them for manual approval.

My default is to just decline their registration. I am sure a few well-intended people get declined as part of that default position, but it is better than having to clean up the mess created when one of them get through.

Thus, we have blocked all places other than the US or Canada. There is some exceptions for those who were here before we installed the "Iron Curtain." And their response is to use US-based VPNs, most of which are their proprietary VPNs, making it easier for software to identify.

Anyone wanna own a forum? Only cost you $1,050 per month for hosting and software, and as many hours as you want to invest.

Your observation is correct. It is a continual assault from overseas, most of which now use VPN services to try disguise, but our software is part of a larger group of forums and social media that reports known bots and spammers. So, when they show up, with a known IP, from a problematic VPN, with a commonly formatted email address, and a few other key identifiers, the systems sorts them for manual approval.

My default is to just decline their registration. I am sure a few well-intended people get declined as part of that default position, but it is better than having to clean up the mess created when one of them get through.

Thus, we have blocked all places other than the US or Canada. There is some exceptions for those who were here before we installed the "Iron Curtain." And their response is to use US-based VPNs, most of which are their proprietary VPNs, making it easier for software to identify.

Anyone wanna own a forum? Only cost you $1,050 per month for hosting and software, and as many hours as you want to invest.
Will you take a cashiers check?

If you’d let us do a pay wall, it wouldn’t cost you that much a month!

Back