MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Iowa/LSU Women’s BBall tonite

Please show me where I disagreed with the call. I just reported what Geno said into the microphone after the game.

I was referring to Geno's choice, I did not mean to direct it at you, sorry.

My brother and I were talking about that and remembered something coach Selvig said when they lost on a call late in the game. He said, "If the game comes down to a late call, you already screwed up", or something to that effect.

Uconn blew a 12 point lead.
It was one of the strangest officiated games I’ve seen all March/April.

They called a fraction of the fouls at the rim but called an obnoxious amount of off the ball fouls.

You could call a moving screen on about 1/3 of the screens set. In my opinion that was a foul, just everyone hates it because of the timing (me included).

Watching Purdue/NC State last night I had similar sentiments. Just blatant fouls at the rim that went uncalled at both ends but quick to whistle an extended arm on a jump stop.

Wondering if the NCAA had an officials meeting pre final four to keep the games flowing and more entertaining?

Iowa attempted 14 free throws and average 20. UConn attempted 4 and average 11.4.

Purdue shot 10 free throws last night and average 17.5 per game. NC State shot 4 last night and average 14 per game.

Both finals will be exciting!

I'm just shocked Bueckers didn't have 50...

Just so we're clear, last I checked 21>17...just sayin'.

ClarkBueckers
Points2117
Rebounds94
Assists73
Steals20
Turnovers44
FG7-187-17
3FG3-113-8
FT4-50-0
Hard to argue with that stat line!

Tonight’s game is going to be a good one. Iowa better show up from the start if they’re going to pull a upset.

Exactly. I’d be curious to see if he benefited from any calls in the 103 final fours UConn women have been to.
Who cares? And I'll take the opinion of many basketball pros over opinions on a hunting site as to whether or not it was a foul. If that call would have been on Iowa for a loss, the internet would have imploded. Go SC. mtmuley

Dude it was a foul get over it😂. UConn lost that game more than Iowa won it. If lebron got hit with that moving screen he would have flopped so hard he would still be on the court.
A new expert in town. mtmuley

If I were a betting man I would take South Carolina. Hope it’s a good game.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
muleydude
Back