Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

Iowa/LSU Women’s BBall tonite

I’m equal parts impressed/bummed that Kaitlin Clark didn’t rub it right in Angel Reese’s face.

I think she knew her dad was going to b$&@ at her if she did, like he did the other day when she was complaining about the refs (which was hilarious and awesome).

I’m equal parts impressed/bummed that Kaitlin Clark didn’t rub it right in Angel Reese’s face.

I think she knew her dad was going to b$&@ at her if she did like he did the other day when she was complaining about the refs (which was hilarious and awesome).
I thought you were watching cops?

I used to love watching BBall, mostly the NBA. then it was men's college BB, now I definitely prefer women's college bball. It's more competitive with better skill where the most athletic doesn't always win. And they fit the court better, dudes need a bigger court, the avg bball guy has grown a shitton.

I used to love watching BBall, mostly the NBA. then it was men's college BB, now I definitely prefer women's college bball. It's more competitive with better skill where the most athletic doesn't always win. And they fit the court better, dudes need a bigger court, the avg bball guy has grown a shitton.

Besides high school ball it's as "purist" as it gets. They aren't 7ft athletic freaks. They have to rely on sound positioning and can't moonwalk to the rim from the three point line.

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
muleydude
Back