Iowa giant whitetail hunt trade for mt lion Hunt

iowabuck

We shoot monster whitetail most gross Boone and Crockett and some that net call for pics and details of our hunts or email 515 669 0601. I really want a cat but short on funds. However my family has a lot of prime southern Iowa deer ground so I thought I would try a trade thanks

My sister has a cat she would like to get rid of. I'm not sure why you would want to trade a big buck for something you can get for free ;)

That's funny. But when you shoot lots of big deer you get bored. It was a thought oh and I can add some salt to the popcorn

iowabuck,

Welcome to the forum. Hang around for a while till people get to know you, post up some pics of those nice bucks and you might find some interest in your hunt swap. Good luck!

Well said Gerald, I should have been nicer. My apologies fellow Iowan. There just gets to be a lot of guys on all forums that join to ask for a hot spot or trade a hunt, before getting to know others, then they are never heard from again. They usually get "beat up" pretty bad. Best wishes on your dream hunt and trade. Stick around, great bunch of guys here! I will say to those interested that Northern Iowa and southern Iowa are like 2 different whitetail worlds, but that still doesn't mean there is a 160"er behind every other tree down there like some TV hosts portray.

You might want to post on the for sale/trade forum. Some of the other hunting sites out there like monstermuleys' etc., have trade or swap a hunt forums. You won't have to deal with people spilling popcorn or whatever their issues are...

Well put everyone . I will get some pics.
Thanks for the heads up. We do have manage for
Giant deer but it's not like they shake your hand. I can say that we have beautifull properties and 160 are quite common. I will share some info but all do respect I have been victim to big tv stars moving in taking over a lease with big money. Thankfully the family has plenty of ground. But it is still the principle and morals. Yes folks we plan to be around to share adventures and compliment others. I see a lot of talented sportsmen here

Well said Gerald, I should have been nicer. My apologies fellow Iowan. There just gets to be a lot of guys on all forums that join to ask for a hot spot or trade a hunt, before getting to know others, then they are never heard from again. They usually get "beat up" pretty bad. Best wishes on your dream hunt and trade. Stick around, great bunch of guys here! I will say to those interested that Northern Iowa and southern Iowa are like 2 different whitetail worlds, but that still doesn't mean there is a 160"er behind every other tree down there like some TV hosts portray.

. . . 160" deer......They won't last long around this guy or his girls. . .I guarantee that!!! lol

307291_10100969435495460_867900107_n.jpg

155841_10100969435206040_36429959_n.jpg

There I was sick as hell in late December and the wife 7 months pregnant. Oddly we got a south wind and warm front and my wife was ready to go Hunt her prized buck we scouted and failed to harvest the prior entire week. We camouflaged up and climbed into a cedar thicket. It was dusk and passed several bucks and no 6x6. I was glassing for her and out of no where a giant freak stepped out in range. We have never seen this buck. Now, keep in mind how difficult and slightly funny it was for my pregnant wife to pan over to her right being right handed to get on the deer. The draw rumbled and smoke billoed around. Like a knight through smoke I charged towards the deer to see its whereabouts. All I saw was a doe running. What the hell. I went and found blood and large shed. I quickly realized that her buck had dropped both sides upon the shot. I wheeled around exclaiming to the wife what happened and the shock sent her to laughing. Well, her already week bladder sprung a leek and I began to laugh. The buck was only 60 yards dead and missing both sides. We found both sides and returned home so momma could change. What a hunt lol

There I was sick as hell in late December and the wife 7 months pregnant. Oddly we got a south wind and warm front and my wife was ready to go Hunt her prized buck we scouted and failed to harvest the prior entire week. We camouflaged up and climbed into a cedar thicket. It was dusk and passed several bucks and no 6x6. I was glassing for her and out of no where a giant freak stepped out in range. We have never seen this buck. Now, keep in mind how difficult and slightly funny it was for my pregnant wife to pan over to her right being right handed to get on the deer. The draw rumbled and smoke billoed around. Like a knight through smoke I charged towards the deer to see its whereabouts. All I saw was a doe running. What the hell. I went and found blood and large shed. I quickly realized that her buck had dropped both sides upon the shot. I wheeled around exclaiming to the wife what happened and the shock sent her to laughing. Well, her already week bladder sprung a leek and I began to laugh. The buck was only 60 yards dead and missing both sides. We found both sides and returned home so momma could change. What a hunt lol

Prolly one of the better (funnier) first stories I've read by a new Hunttalker...welcome aboard and good luck finding someone to swap hunts with.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nomps
Back