Intercepted a letter to my wife.

pa mt man

From a wolf and the Sierra Club.

They also say wolves are "considered fair game for unlimited hunting,by any method at any time in the state of Wyoming." The nice part is" in 90 percent of the state,wolves could be killed by any method,WITHOUT a licence."

Attachments

• IMG_5455.JPG
    IMG_5455.JPG
    65.2 KB · Views: 797
There must be a letter from all of the deer and elk out there somewhere who are dying off due to wolf numbers "invading their home". I guess this is why I don't understand the so-called "environmentalists".

I just think they should use mice and rats as the poster carriers for the cause.

Just think of all the poor mice and rats that have been trapped, poisoned, used in expirements, etc...

Mice and rats are pretty smart little buggers too. Just not quite so cute and majestic looking I guess.

reintroduce an animal into an area where they haven't been a factor in a century and suddenly we are displacing them... welcome to the wolf industry...

That is pretty good. Apparently the wolves that wrote the letter subsist on a diet of tofu and sprouts.

Sorry PA, missed the part where you intercepted it to your wife and I read it twice. As Ben said, "Them woofs have learnt to read."

I can think of worse letters to wife to intercept;)

What are we gonna do when the hippies get her to help?:eek:

Cute as a button and with a petite, porcelain prettiness and vulnerability that endeared her to the American public, Sally Struthers nabbed a series role in the early 1970s and became a solid part of TV history as a member of a dysfunctional family quartet in the milestone sitcom, All in the Family. She was born Sally Ann Struthers on July

Attachments

• MV5BMTY3MjI2MTE2MV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMjEyMDc0OA@@__V1__SY314_CR18,0,214,314_.jpg
    MV5BMTY3MjI2MTE2MV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMjEyMDc0OA@@__V1__SY314_CR18,0,214,314_.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 547
Last edited:
According to the enviros' evolutionary view of 'survival of the fittest' we should wipe out ALL the wolves as we see fit! We're the 'fittest', right? The wolves are just our competition in this game, according to their own logic (or lack thereof). These guys are outrageous.

According to the enviros' evolutionary view of 'survival of the fittest' we should wipe out ALL the wolves as we see fit! We're the 'fittest', right? The wolves are just our competition in this game, according to their own logic (or lack thereof). These guys are outrageous.
Actually, hunters are just culling the young and the weak, making the pack more fit. If we hunt wolves vigorously enough they will eventually be so fit that they will be able to outrun bullets. The wolves will soon be sending us thank you letters. :D

Last edited:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Big daddy
Back