Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Instagram

The thread starter asked a question in his opening post it was

"Just got talked into signing up for it the othe day with @Moosie and @Mallard365, anyone else use it?"

I (and several others) posted that we dont use it or see the value in it. So your premise is flawed and not as you describe it. Others also said they dont use it or see the need for it and they did not get the "clique" all worked up for sharing their views on the subject. That was the point I made but you missed. My comment was on the "Selective outrage" by a few souls here that haven't figured out the ignore feature or the mouse scroll button.

I found the humor in the tender group that would fly off the handle if I said I dont use it or care for it all while others said the same thing and the mean girls did not react to those comments by others. Its funny (funny sad and funny haha at the same time) Its my own version of tweeter or instantgram since I get to watch people entertaining me on the web.

I have a feeling nobody really cares if you use instagram or not. I get it, your bored, judging by the number of posts you have made the last two months. You do you Pikachu.

Its abundantly clear you care deeply. So much so you took time out of your day to try to get my attention. Stop flexing. I can see you waving your arms. Sit back down sport. :LOL:

Its abundantly clear you care deeply. So much so you took time out of your day to try to get my attention. Stop flexing. I can see you waving your arms. Sit back down sport. :LOL:
Not sure people really care deeply. What they are so kindly hinting at is your excessive postings about things that no one cares about and well to some it’s annoying. But you just keep plugging away inventing your things.

Not sure people really care deeply. What they are so kindly hinting at is your excessive postings about things that no one cares about and well to some it’s annoying. But you just keep plugging away inventing your things.

Thanks for caring and taking time out of your day for me and will do on the "inventing" thing.. I just picked up a new bowhunting products client who wants a new device invented. This one is going to be a hoot and a half. I see more product testing (re. traveling hunting trips) in my future.

poundsignlivingmybestlife ;)

Thanks for caring and taking time out of your day for me and will do on the "inventing" thing.. I just picked up a new bowhunting products client who wants a new device invented. This one is going to be a hoot and a half. I see more product testing (re. traveling hunting trips) in my future.

poundsignlivingmybestlife ;)

Do you ever dislocate your shoulder when you're patting yourself on the back?

So, how did y'all get this guy to leave the other forums?

Here is the answer. Are you up to it??? You are in control. You always have been. I will miss you.

KrNxdcg.jpg

Looks like somebody beat me to it. (Prior art) This new client wants something for the front of an arrow.

Looks like somebody beat me to it. (Prior art) This new client wants something for the front of an arrow.

Does your client know about your trolling activitys? Or are they as far removed as you are on social interactions? Must be a tough living inventing things that go on the front of an arrow, got yourself a whole lot of competition.

there is only one other competitor in this line and his seldom purchased product is the past. This is the future so there really is no competition as of right now.

So, how did y'all get this guy to leave the other forums?

Wait long enough and he will eventually dig his hole deep enough that even someone of my tolerance will show him the door.

I found the humor in the tender group that would fly off the handle if I said I dont use it or care for it all while others said the same thing and the mean girls did not react to those comments by others. Its funny (funny sad and funny haha at the same time) Its my own version of tweeter or instantgram since I get to watch people entertaining me on the web.

Wrong. This version, known as Hunt Talk, is owned by me. I've tired of you acting like it is your place for entertainment by seeing how much of an ass you can be. And promotion of yourself, your companies, and a testing grounds for your client's product ideas.

youre-just-fooling-around-im-not-imgflip-com-doc-holliday-tombstone-53782175.png

You've just been tossed from what many would say is the probably the most tolerant forum in the hunting space.

Bye!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Higbee
Back