Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Instagram

But posting hundreds of threads for complete strangers on internet hunting forums and getting ignored and/or zero replies in almost all of them has value? :unsure:

I laughed. my PM inbox indicates the viewership is pretty high. But thanks for your viewership. Clearly your watching closely. My having zero use for tweetering and instagraming should not upset you so much but its flattering to know you care this much. I commented on a chat room (like the others have) and this is what twists your knickers so much????

Last edited:
Watching a video of a girl crashing into a giant rack of skis at Aspen on Instagram is sooooo much more entertaining than reading about your exploits in a blind next to your driveway or on an Idaho game farm..

I do bowhunting stuff. Its not for everybody, You might want to take up the sport to see what I mean but good luck with the girl and the skies. Im sure it very interesting. ;)

At any rate thanks for being a viewer/ follower. Its heartwarming to know you care so deeply. But dont let my opinion of certain social media make you so upset sport.

But what Idaho game farm????? This interests me. I understand you are a follower/fan but your comment confuses me.

Last edited:
I laughed. my PM inbox indicates the viewership is pretty high. But thanks for your viewership. Clearly your watching closely. My having zero use for tweetering and instagraming should not upset you so much but its flattering to know you care this much. I commented on a chat room (like the others have) and this is what twists your knickers so much????

Interesting. I knew that you could post replies on your own thread as most of yours are loaded with your own replies carrying on conversations with yourself but I did not know that you could PM yourself as well. I'm sure your PM box has been full for while.

I do bowhunting stuff. Its not for everybody, You might want to take up the sport to see what I mean but good luck with the girl and the skies. Im sure it very interesting. ;)

At any rate thanks for being a viewer/ follower. Its heartwarming to know you care so deeply. But dont let my opinion of certain social media make you so upset sport.

But what Idaho game farm????? This interests me. I understand you are a follower/fan but your comment confuses me.
I'd hate to steal an excellently suitable reply...
You have quite the imagination, should probably start writing fairy tales.

Im old. I guess I dont understand kids today. Millennials are an odd bunch. Funny to watch.

Who are the kids and "millennials" you're speaking of? The president "tweets" more than any kid I know. I agree that it can be funny to watch, which I do.

I asked you a question. Waiting on an answer. I thought that was how this worked. I'll wait here for the answer. Thanks in advance.

I dont watch instagram so I cant attest to the factuality of your claim that its funny to watch.

Well at least we can all agree Instagram is great. Now back to watching funny videos of people doing dumb stuff.

My buddy introduced me to a new favorite recently - Influencers In The Wild

Well, you tried your best. Im sure I can dig up a participation trophy for you. Thats what the millennials are into right?

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back