Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Indy's Bull.....

D

Deerslayer

Here is ol'Scar-leg Indy! ;) ....glad you didn't get him last year!.....Shitka would have you drawn and quartered for shooting "less than a trophy"! :rolleyes:

indysbull.bmp

...and he would eat up the trick photography taken in the heavy fog. Only somebody illegal would take a pic of a bull on such a foggy morning!

.......anyway, he's tied up waiting on you...if we can just figure pout how to slip him by that expert Shitka!

DS

Are you sure that would be a legal bull?

Sorry DS I just couldnt resist ;) :eek:

Wait that is just a model and you used camera angles. :eek:

Okay enuff of that. Wow that is a awesome looking critter. I would love to see Indy holding it by the RACK from BEHIND. LOL :D

That is one fine and dandy elk!!! He looks as if he is just waiting to be mounted on your wall!!! :D :D :D

Your pretty sharp Dan!!!...you musta picked up on how I got the bull to twist his head slightly up and away!......I thought for sure I could slip another past you guys here...though I knew not to try it over there!
DS

Man, you would think that a guy would learn.. It's a pretty bull, but not a full curl.. I'm sure of it......

More seriously though, the aspect of this pictures indicates that the blowdowns that this elk is picking his way through are old. Very old. Maybe Jurassic or Paleozoic era blowdowns.. But they are not legal either. Not a one of them is anywhere near full curl..

I used to have a girl friend like that..
Not a blowdown, just not full curl.

:cool:

Guys, that is NOT fog, but rather smoke...the angle of the photo just makes it look like fog. But the burned out trees tell otherwise.

I don't know what picture you guys are looking at? This is obviously a photo of an illegal fire in progress, set to drive elk to waiting hunters. Not to mention the fact that someone wasted film on that little raghorn. I have never seen such blatant disreguard for the forest and the game in it. And you guys call yourselves hunters??? Sick, just sick..
;)

I'm going to go pull all my pictures of hogs because they are not full curl, and I don't want Sitka to turn me in. I guess if they were the barnyard variety with curly tails, I could post 'em even if the tusks don't curl. I was going to post a picture of a splattered ground squirrel in the varmint section, but you could see that the tail was not quite fully curled, no matter how I tried to angle the camera.

Oh hes a marginal 7/8 at best. Looks like a typical non trophy to me.

Back