Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

I’m that Guy

Fishnride

I was bear hunting in Wyoming yesterday when I got to the top and got enough service to check CO draw results.

Mtn Goat
My Daughter-unsuccessful-point
My Son-unsuccessful-point
Me Successful-1st rifle ES!!!
I go absolutely crazy while trying not to make too much noise.

Sheep
Me Successful-Archery Ram!!!

Yep, it happened. After 14 years I not only drew one of my dream tags, but 2! Not generally being a real lucky guy I’m still in complete disbelief. I know this has happened in the past to others, but I can’t believe I’m that guy that drew both in 2022!

That’s awesome! Bet you can’t wait. Hopefully the dates work out well! Can’t wait to hear about the adventures.

I was bear hunting in Wyoming yesterday when I got to the top and got enough service to check CO draw results.

Mtn Goat
Me Successful-1st rifle ES!!!
I go absolutely crazy while trying not to make too much noise.

Sheep
Me Successful-Archery Ram!!!

Yep, it happened. After 14 years I not only drew one of my dream tags, but 2! Not generally being a real lucky guy I’m still in complete disbelief. I know this has happened in the past to others, but I can’t believe I’m that guy that drew both in 2022!
Good for you. Now quit your job and rob a bank and you're all set.

Congrats on the draws. Sounds like a great fall.
makes me feel like a slacker with just a NM deer tag.

That is some luck! Congrats! Going to be a heck of a fall. Looking forward to hearing about it come fall.

How do your kids feel about it? You draw 2 and they get left out!

Mountain goat and sheep!!! CONGRATS!!
Should be an awesome season for you. Hope you decide to continue this thread and take us along on the journey!!

Congratulations!! I kinda hate you but in a good way. Sounds like a mighty stressful summer trying to schedule all that in.

Damn. And I can’t even draw a somewhat limited elk or deer tag in any of the states I put in for.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uncle_Danno
Back