Save $100 on the Leupold VX-3HD

I’m that Guy

Now if right then you filled the bear tag, that would've really made us jealous. Best of luck this Fall and you have two great hunts awaiting you.

I’ve been there. Maybe not with those quality of tags. Good luck! Tough to juggle and keep a job.

If you were lucky, you would not have drawn both of them in the same year.

That said, I will always be of the opinion that you don’t hunt sheep or goats when you can, you hunt them when you draw. CONGRATS!

Congratulations on drawing two dream tags! Enjoy the experience and keep us all informed on the planning for the hunt and the actual hunt!

congrats on the tags. Rocky Mountain Bighorn Society can be a great resource of previous hunters. Consider joining knowing we are the organization with the mission to “put more sheep on the mountain”.

Also keep an eye out for our upcoming Sheep and Goat hunter meet and greet and orientation. We will bring guys who have hunted your units for you to visit with. To be finalized but probably July 9th in Denver area. Last year we had a great and large group of previous and current tag holders going over maps and strategies.

Also, our annual Rendezvous is on June 10&11. Join the org and sign up to attend. There will be hundreds of experienced sheep hunters on hand to network with to help you start planning scouting and hunting.

PEAX Trekking Poles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back