Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Im taking bids...get it while it lasts!

And I thought the ammo situation was a crisis. Scary. Thankfully my granddaughter is now past that stage. She had a lot of critical digestion issues as an infant and we had to go with a specialty prescription formula that was very expensive and hard to get two years ago. Would be a nightmare today.

Fingers cross momma can stay ahead with pumping to keep little man in his milk. He’s started on real food so that helps. We had to use formula for the last 3 months with his brother from 9 - 12 months.

We’ve got people keeping an eye out in 3 states anyways. If there’s a need in Boise, give me a shout.

Man I feel sorry for parents that are suffering through this. Can’t imagine.

We're transitioning our son to cows milk now so we're not desperate, but he is picky. So it was a solid find my wife was happy so that made my day. Haha

when the Administration‘s FDA shut down the Plant making Baby Formula they should have made sure the other vender plants could make up the difference by stockpiling formula for a few extra weeks….
Biden has destroyed almost everything he has touched….. DONKEY POX. the disease destroying America……….
Right, so let me get this straight, it’s your contention that the FDA should have kept that plant running with endemic hygiene problems so that they could stockpile? Genius idea.

Suppose it’s also Biden’s fault that it’s closed again because of flooding?

Right, so let me get this straight, it’s your contention that the FDA should have kept that plant running with endemic hygiene problems so that they could stockpile? Genius idea.

Suppose it’s also Biden’s fault that it’s closed again because of flooding?
Forget it. Reality doesn't fit the agenda so let's just make up something that does fit. Damn that FDA! The govt has no business keeping corporations from poisoning babies.🤔

And Biden is responsible for monkey pox? Okaaay ...

I’m not a father so excuse my ignorance, but how did babies not die before baby formula existed?

Caribou Gear

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uncle_Danno
Back