Im taking bids...get it while it lasts!

I’m not a father so excuse my ignorance, but how did babies not die before baby formula existed?
Not all parents can breast feed. I know for us, with our first, my wife just couldn’t keep up the pumping etc while at work. So we ended up going to formula for 3 - 4 months. Right now we’ve got a 7 month old, so being able to breastfeed for as long as possible is important right now. And a major stress point for my wife.

Reactions: Oak
Right now we’ve got a 7 month old, so being able to breastfeed for as long as possible is important right now. And a major stress point for my wife.
Gotcha. Suckling sucks and it’s not a bottomless well.

My wife was able to breastfeed both of our children and we never were in a position where we had to buy formula.

But she said it then, and regularly tells it to other moms struggling to work and pump and still breastfeed, that trying to go back to work and pumping and trying to stay a breastfeeding mom was the hardest and most stressful thing she has ever done in her life; even harder than natural childbirth (no pain meds) or any injury she has ever had.

If anyone else needs someone to be on the lookout for formula, let me know and I can also help.

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leejones
Back