Caribou Gear

im new here

Don't mind all the crazies around here and Chime in...

WHo you calling crazy ?

What ?

Who said that...

Whoahhhh that was weird !!!

:D :D

Welcome to Moosie's house of madness, the place that is you get over 20 posts you can't leave. So be carefull with your next 19 ;)

nice gun you got there on your favorites. And do you got a time machine Houghton, looking north from your backyard and the year is 2068. Welcome aboard. And moosie is the king pin of crazy.

You look like you're ready to party !!!!! Beer sponsored racing.... looks like we live almost in the same state ;)

Northern Michigan. I spent a week in Mackinaw a couple years back. Very beautiful country. How is the deer hunting up there?

Welcome lake hunter. It seems a lot of us have been in Michigan. I salmon fished out of Ludigton(sp) in the eighties. I remember a big beach where dune buggies and quads rode. I'll bet it's crowded now days.

Yeah the deer hunting is pretty good up here but then again ive never hunted out west so i cant realy compare....ashersdad..ya no i cant realy say but im sucessful every year.. pa mt man your prolly talkin about silver lake sand dunes usually right about now there clogged with campers and duners.

well thank you scottymack cant been on here for a few days now and i want to thank every one for being so cool and posting ....oh yeah wild boar problem up here ....ballistic silvertips or hollow points..i know them damn things have a pretty hard head but ive got all faith in my 300 wsm let me no what you guys think

thanks HLH

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
htcooke
Back