I'm back

lilbiggun

After almost a year and a half, I finally decided to buy another computer.

For those who dont know me or remember me, I live in anchorage and mostly hunt out of the north east part of the state.

LBG

Glad to see you back. We've missed having you around.

LBG

I'm in Florida until May. I've been here a year now. I have plane tickets to ANC for May 12 w/ a return date of May 28. Gonna try and sneak in a one week bear hunt.

I'll be getting my assignment on Mar 17. I'll either be going to Oklahoma City or Anchorage. My fingers are crossed for the latter.

florida? thats gotta suck (sorry all you floridians). You gonna head north for the hunt or stick around town? or is there another brownie hunt? Thats about the time I'm gonna be up in Tok for bear camp. Gonna try and get my old man a bear this year since he's coming up again.

You called that one right...it does suck, BUT only 2+ months remaining.

I'm keeping my options open at the moment. I planned to do a peninsula brown bear hunt, but with the new home purchase...that might be put on the back-burner. I'll be perfectly happy with a walk-in spot stalk for blackies, or I might try a Valdez hunt. Should have more solid plans in a few weeks.

Good luck at camp this year.

Thanks nut, I have alot of new pics, just no scanner. The old lady got her first bull bou. she actually whacked a real nice one. it made it all worth it since it was about 5 below.

He's working on A base I think on High Voltage something or other... All I know is I'm gunna head up maybe this fall or next year at the latest to get me a Brown bear :)

Glad you're back on the net bud !!!

2 months is nothing Jim, if your gonna do a walk in from the anchorage area let me know, I know a nice little valley to go up. its a hell of a climb but I seen alot of bears up there. if I was on the otherside of the valley I could of easily come home with a nice blackie.

oh man, moosie is coming back up. thats a scary thought man. your dad is definitly in the heart of big bear area. the penninsula puts out big bears. If your dad comes into town tell him to call me (you got my e-mail addy). I'll run him around, sure beats a taxi.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jaly24
Back