Caribou Gear

If you knew someone who has not paid Taxes

I think I must have missed where it was stated that the tax law breaker was white?
good point Curly.
Jose, you dont like white people do you?

WH's OutdoorsChick said:
Throw their money away on their Alcohol and just screwing around.

Whose money is this person throwing away?

WH's OutdoorsChick said:
...the Rumor is he has not paid in over ...

I think the key word here is "rumor".

AprilW said:
I think the key word here is "rumor".

Good point. What if it is just a rumor? You might not want to report the guy unless you know for sure he is not paying taxes. Wouldn't his employer withold at least some money for federal taxes? So, even if he doesn't actually file, maybe he is paying through the witholding?

Curly said:
Good point. What if it is just a rumor? You might not want to report the guy unless you know for sure he is not paying taxes. Wouldn't his employer withold at least some money for federal taxes? So, even if he doesn't actually file, maybe he is paying through the witholding?

The point is not the "rumour", the point is WH does not care about people breaking the law unless they are Mexican, then he wants them arrested, jailed, and deported.

Leave it to Jose to bring race into a discussion that has nothing to do with race. :rolleyes: And BTW, it is not "Mexicans" I want "arrested, jailed, and deported," it is anybody of any race who is in the country illegally. If they were Swedish I would say the same thing. Criminals are criminals no matter what color, and they sure don't need to be rewarded for criminal activity. Oh, and also, I don't believe I have ever suggested that illegals should be "arrested, jailed, and deported." What I would like to see is first of all an end to the policy of babies born here by illegals being automatically granted citizenship. I would like companies who knowingly hire illegals to be prosecuted. I would like illegals to not be given free medical care, free food, and free education for their children. That's about it. I think that would be a good start. Now start another thread if you want to continue to bash me for being racist. :rolleyes:

Washington Hunter said:
Leave it to Jose to bring race into a discussion that has nothing to do with race. :rolleyes: And BTW, it is not "Mexicans" I want "arrested, jailed, and deported," it is anybody of any race who is in the country illegally. If they were Swedish I would say the same thing. Criminals are criminals no matter what color, and they sure don't need to be rewarded for criminal activity.

And when did the criminal penalties for not paying taxes go away???? I would much prefer to see my neighbor's lawn get mowed by somebody paying taxes and social security with no hopes of ever collecting benefits than to see the Chick's buddy not paying taxes and boozing it up.

Would you turn in a Mexican without proper documentation for not paying taxes?

JoseCuervo said:
ABsolutely wrong!!!!! How can you look the other way on somebody paying taxes and then bitch and moan about an illegal alien who pays taxes and social security without any chance of being able to collect the benefits.

Jose what a FOOL you are, Illegals do not pay income tax or state tax... ever wonder why there are check cashing stores on every corner in AZ? and by the way they are also commiting Fraud! ...I.D. theft etc,etc... hump

CJ,
Where on Earth did you get the idea that Illegals "do not pay income tax or state tax"? Have you banged your head recently?

Every employer that hires them is required to hold out Federal (and in most states) and State Income Tax. Furthermore, when an Illegal Alien purchases something, they are required to pay Sales Tax, they do not get sales tax exemptions!!! You truly are clueless and blinded by Hate. And do you think Illegals are exempted from Property Tax?

CJ, catch a clue.

JoseCuervo said:
CJ,
Where on Earth did you get the idea that Illegals "do not pay income tax or state tax"? Have you banged your head recently?

Every employer that hires them is required to hold out Federal (and in most states) and State Income Tax. Furthermore, when an Illegal Alien purchases something, they are required to pay Sales Tax, they do not get sales tax exemptions!!! You truly are clueless and blinded by Hate. And do you think Illegals are exempted from Property Tax?

CJ, catch a clue.

Hoser start listening to the hispanic radio stations [Campasena, etc] they explain to the illegals that get a paycheck [instead of cash] how to "claim 12 dependents so that they take very little out of the "fraudulent check"... then they go to the local corner check cashing store and get the CASH [less 10%] but its still cheaper than if the had to pay the Government state/feds tax... you are so out of touch with reality....I don`t think you could catch a clue with a dump truck.hump

I wouldn't turn them in. I'd blackmail them to pay me a portion of what they should have paid in taxes. And then I'd spend it on strippers.

CJ,
I know of WhiteTrash that claimed too many dependents compared to the number of inbred kids they had. Don't try and make that a race thing, that is just a failed tax strategy.

And that 10% the local check cashing place takes, the check casher have to pay taxes on that. And the other 90% gets used and sales taxes are paid.

Keep trying to make excuses for illegals and their "massive fraud"

Do you cut your illegal landscapers a check? or do you pay cash?

With the amount of illegals I saw coming over the border last week... you should be able to pay even less.

JoseCuervo said:
CJ,
I know of WhiteTrash that claimed too many dependents compared to the number of inbred kids they had. Don't try and make that a race thing, that is just a failed tax strategy.

And that 10% the local check cashing place takes, the check casher have to pay taxes on that. And the other 90% gets used and sales taxes are paid.

Wrong again, Jose...White trash even have a valid S.S #

Wrong Again, Jose Billions in Cash goes down south to Mexico, Honduras etc,etc... Pay attention will ya!|oo

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dwaller4449
Back