Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

If you knew someone who has not paid Taxes

cjcj said:
Wrong again, Jose...White trash even have a valid S.S #

Wrong Again, Jose Billions in Cash goes down south to Mexico, Honduras etc,etc... Pay attention will ya!|oo

CJ,
Even bigger billions in cash is made off the backs (likely wet) of these hardworking soon to be Americans. Check out the list of GOP campaign contributors and you will see how much America benefits by the current situation.

MY GAWD!!!!!!!!!! This was A SIMPLE Question and You ppl turn this topic into another reason to Bitch and Moan at each other... This NON WHITE GUY has Told Co-Workers that he has not FILED in Over 10 YEARS. Yes It is a FREAKEN RUMOR, that is why I WILL be calling the IRS...Giving them his NAME...Where he works.... and I will let ya'll know If I get a Reward....Except WH.... Well keep that secret from him ;)

Since having my Child I have joined one of those Mothers Club where I am with a bunch of Children 5 years and younger in one area and they actually fight less then You guys do..... GROW UP MEN!!!!!!!

Thanks for the couple of you that ACTUALLY stuck to the topic and gave me your Opinion for the topic on HAND, and not those of you who MUST have ADD because they could not stick to the topic if their life depended on it.

When I agreed with Jose...he did not have that immigrant Bull Shit going on!

Have a Wonderl DAY!hump hump

WH's OutdoorsChick said:
...those of you who MUST have ADD because they could not stick to the topic if their life depended on it.

You know WH Chick, I just gotta say that...

What was that??

Wait a minute....what was I saying???

Oh yeah, those fat-ass ATVers trying to breach my dams by using illegal aliens while drinking their own pee....damn them guys.

guppie9 said:
You know WH Chick, I just gotta say that...

What was that??

Wait a minute....what was I saying???

Oh yeah, those fat-ass ATVers trying to breach my dams by using illegal aliens while drinking their own pee....damn them guys.

....vote for Pedro.

FREAKEN RUMOR, that is why I WILL be calling the IRS...Giving them his NAME...

they have his name.....if by some chance he is paid like a sub-contractor, he gets a 10-99 at the end of the year and a copy is sent to the IRS....if not, they already withhold taxes and he will be getting money back if he does file.
he will probably thank you when he gets his check....... and you know what they say "what comes around goes around". not a good idea to try and cause someone trouble based on rumors.
the enemy of your enemy is not always your friend.

whats the real reason for the call?

JB, He is not a subcontractor. I once was a Sub and was 1099ed many moons ago. The guy is not a good person. I can't say anymore to anyone else about HIS situation. Let's just said My family is effected by his Irresponsible attitude!

This thead can be closed.....

PS...Sorry to come off in a PISSY way...But this Illegal Immigration and Petty arguments are Useless to argue about on a Message board that no one is even going to read a month from now and won't do anygood in the long run.... WHY waste your time arguing with Other People who HIDE behind a Computer monitor.... Go read a book, or Talk to your kids.....GAWD!!!

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fingelfinger
Back