If POOPOO offends you don't open this topic...

Moosie

Grand poopa
My guess is everyone here will open it and not repy :D :D

So heres' my question. Why doesn't Corn digest like other foods ?!?! I mean really, It goes in, your stomach and intestines crushes everything else and makes it all brown, and it comes out. Yah, kind of gross but everyone poops. But Corn, Always comes out in Kernals.

Hey, Sometimes at 1 in the morning my brain just wonders things....... :eek:

Well...according to my ag. class from back in "collage" when we chew corn, the outer coating slips off the inner kernal. This outer yellow coating is almost entirely cellulose, and is indigestible. It'll pass through your fat gut untouched and emerge looking like a whole kernal, although it is mostly just the outer cellulose skin. Go ahead and pick one out if you're a non-believer ;)

The inside of the kernal is starchy and digestible, and that is the part that we acutally taste and digest.

Still a wierd fuggin ? to ask on a hunting board or are you on the laptop in the shitter right now :eek:

Eat some "MIke & Ikes" or other candy with lots of food coloring in it......mix your colors and watch for the rainbow.

Yah, and it happens so quickly.That reminds me I should go looking for some this weekend.

Growing up on a farm, we had to crush the corn or the cows would poop it out just like it went in. Guess the same goes for us humans.:confused:

Reminds me of a story though. Some buddies were partying and one of the guys passed out. So one guy takes the pants and underwear off of the passed out guy and goes into the bathroom. Comes out a few minutes later with the underwear full of poo-poo and they carefully put the underwear and pants back on the passed out guy. Later on the guy starts to come around and everybody pretends nothing is going on. Well the guy quietly shuffles to the bathroom and a few minutes later comes busting out the door saying, "corn, I haven't had :BLEEP: corn in months". ha ha ha

It wouldn't be so bad if you chewed your food proper before sliding it towards the ol' brown eye.... :D

I would say asparagus and collard greens really will ripen the wife’s powder room when ingested in decently large quantities... :)

I once shit a stanley steamer and on one end was a whole shrimp!,, and I `m very sure I chewed them all up? how could it have put itself together?

Caribou Gear

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Wildfan99
Back