Caribou Gear

If Ole So and So Wins This Election, I’m Leaving....

Thanks for posting it up. Even when you do everything right, it can and will go sideways. Ditto above, go get that girl a deer.

Wisdom shown by all participants in this story and I applaud everyone involved for using common sense following the spirit and the letter of the law.

Very sorry to be using your pack as a life lesson. Gravity stinks sometimes.

And I should point out that the bequeathed dearth of political mailers granted by High Commisioner @Ben Lamb is worth more than any old pack, Mystery Ranch or not!

Wisdom shown by all participants in this story and I applaud everyone involved for using common sense following the spirit and the letter of the law.

Very sorry to be using your pack as a life lesson. Gravity stinks sometimes.

And I should point out that the bequeathed dearth of political mailers granted by High Commisioner @Ben Lamb is worth more than any old pack, Mystery Ranch or not!
While I am excited about the relief from mailer harassment provided by the High Commissioner, it does present a conundrum.
How do we save the planet from burning up in forest fires if we don’t log the trees for political mailers?

Next up... Allison's deer!!
As you instructed. :) Allison had off school yesterday due to parent teacher conferences at her school. After meeting with the childrens' teachers and congratulating her on her straight A report card, I decided the best course for the rest of the afternoon would be a couple hour hunt behind the house on some private property our neighbor has kindly given us permission to hunt on. We saw multiple deer, but right before dark three does came in and presented a good shot. It happened too fast to get it on video, but Allison made a perfect heart shot on this doe at about sixty yards. This hunt went like it was supposed to. Clean shot, quick kill, easy recovery happy girl, happy Dad!IMG_2687.JPG

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leejones
Back