IDBugler and Moosie's 2020 Epic Goat Hunt

Moosie

Grand poopa
Aight.... Look, I haven't been around lately. I have things going on. But any old timers know that IDB and Moosie put on some pretty epic hunts. So I decided to start this thread and keep you in the loop on the preparation, and the hunt during this years Goat hunt. I haven't asked IDB yet about this idea , and it IS his tag, but let's be honest, this is going down !!!! And we are going to update you along the way.

To be honest, and full disclosure @Big Fin paid us $10k to generate traffic on here. And he will get every $ worth he spent. ;)

Aight.... Look, I haven't been around lately. I have things going on. But any old timers know that IDB and Moosie put on some pretty epic hunts. So I decided to start this thread and keep you in the loop on the preparation, and the hunt during this years Goat hunt. I haven't asked IDB yet about this idea , and it IS his tag, but let's be honest, this is going down !!!! And we are going to update you along the way.

To be honest, and full disclosure @Big Fin paid us $10k to generate traffic on here. And he will get every $ worth he spent. ;)
Bring it Moosie!! 💥

Attachments

• YOU JUST BLEW MY MIND!.gif
    YOU JUST BLEW MY MIND!.gif
    3.3 MB · Views: 2
I want to know what happened with IDB's sheep tag from last year before you go all out with his goat hunt. I will however subscribe to an epic thread for his goat hunt as well.

Wow, off the bat we have the .02 people chiming in. We want this, we want that... calling us (me) out.OK, OK, you are right, I have failed in little in the (recent) past. But I'm back !!! Lets start a couple pictures, tell a couple stories.... then we will fast forward to pictures from IDB California Big Horn hunt from last year. I'll then throw in some pics from other hunts. You want pictures ? Videos ? Jokes, Fights ? Darama, and some over the top hardcore Moosie story telling with mis-spelled words and in your face fun ?

Well follow this thread...... Chizz is about to go down boyz !!!!

A little intro though. Back in the day IDB and me went on hunts, had a pile of fun, and posted a lot of videos and pictures. We started "teaser pics" long before it was a thing. We pioneered "LIVE HUNTS". Am I bragging ? Hell yes. Credit should go where it's due, right ? So how did the Duo workout ? Well, IDBugler is world known for slaying HUGE critters, hunting harder than anyone else and flat out getting after it. He's like the bull dog and I'm like the loud Chihuahua in the background making noise.

So lets post a couple pictures. I've been hunting my whole life. I can't remember what year I started Hunt Talk but I think 2000 then the pictures began.

Hog1.jpg AUT_0109.JPG 2.jpg

osc.jpg elk 93.jpg 141.jpg 43.jpg bearhat.jpg DSCF0954.JPG Hum_v3.jpg cat4.jpg P1160702.JPG

During that time I met this "clown" @IdahoBugler . We met on Hunt talk and he came out to hunt bear with us. Little did I know that over the next dozen or more years we would go on some Epic adventures from Wyoming, Colorado, Utah, Kodiak Island and endless other places to chase some of the best animals there were to hunt. Here are a few pictures. I don't want to overload the servers so I'll just upload a few :

5_17_c.JPG Bryce_Bear.jpg Hum_v2.jpg DSC06420.jpg P1160698.JPG 10_31_04d.JPG IMG_7844.JPG20160914_102723.jpg utah_2.jpg IMG_6386.JPG 20191019_130142.jpg 20191020_092432.jpg 2009 NM 3.jpg 2009 Oryx Bryce Oscar.JPG 20160914_120141.jpg P1020021.JPG P1030485.jpg 20190904_190030.jpg

Videos ? We have them for days !!!! We have some truly down to earth great videos that we will be uploading. Many never before seen footage of some crazy and close encounters. I have many ones I really like but my favorite, probably is the Beat box Bull....

But this is enough for this weekend. We have many months of pictures, stories and uploads to do so I'm signing off for now.

Reply below if this is the type of stuff you want to see while we lead up to the goat hunt ? Holla back and post below !!!!

I’m liking it so far. I joined after you stopped posting for a while, but I always enjoyed ID Buglers posts. Keep em coming for us poor suckers stuck at work.

Good stuff! Thanks! How many years ago was IDB on that archery antelope episode with Randy? That’s been a while, eh?

IDB looks familiar,Az.boy?
Thinking I may have shred a cold one with him one
time or another... 💥 DIAMONDBACK RATTLESNAKE.jpg

What's the deal? Is @Big Fin selling hunttalk back to you for 10k? :)

Montana mountain goat hunts are more epic than Idaho goat hunts btw!

Selling back ? No, I couldn't afford this place he made it into. He took an old penny and shined it up to a 10# gold bar.

On Montana, I can't argue one bit Amigo. I'd love to but cant. :)

I know people say don't judge the book by its cover, but sometimes it's not the present one gets, its the wrapping. I can't offer much in presents but I got some great wrapping paper ;)

...... what does that even mean ? " I don't know, but its provocative... it gets people going !!!!! "

Selling back ? No, I couldn't afford this place he made it into. He took an old penny and shined it up to a 10# gold bar.

On Montana, I can't argue one bit Amigo. I'd love to but cant. :)

I know people say don't judge the book by its cover, but sometimes it's not the present one gets, its the wrapping. I can't offer much in presents but I got some great wrapping paper ;)

...... what does that even mean ? " I don't know, but its provocative... it gets people going !!!!! "
Dang Moosie, you are losing it in your old age. I was trying to initiate a little intrastate trash talk, and you have to be all civilized and agreeable. SMH :)

Dang Moosie, you are losing it in your old age. I was trying to initiate a little intrastate trash talk, and you have to be all civilized and agreeable. SMH :)

He better stay that way or I will send his wife some of the "digital tracks" he left here on Hunt Talk when he sold it. Behave yourself, Oscar.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back