MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Idaho wild sheep foundation raffles

kimbersig

Hey all. We released our 2022 raffles. Pretty sweet line up
Stone sheep in BC
Grizzly bear in AK
Snowy Mountain rifle

Also the mountain goat membership drive is almost over. Only around 100 tickets in the drum for it right now!

With stone sheep at $72-$100k this is the only way most of us will ever get to go.

Link below for all raffles

Attachments

• 16B76178-F1CD-4BB5-BD6E-20387637845D.jpeg
    16B76178-F1CD-4BB5-BD6E-20387637845D.jpeg
    684.5 KB · Views: 84
  • A4685018-8F2C-45EA-8698-101E0C69454D.jpeg
    A4685018-8F2C-45EA-8698-101E0C69454D.jpeg
    769.4 KB · Views: 91
  • F97CAFB1-2ABE-4565-8336-710BE7042EBC.jpeg
    F97CAFB1-2ABE-4565-8336-710BE7042EBC.jpeg
    743.6 KB · Views: 78
  • A5386FEB-E97E-43EA-8AD0-BF2597ABCE8B.jpeg
    A5386FEB-E97E-43EA-8AD0-BF2597ABCE8B.jpeg
    390.5 KB · Views: 90
If I lived in Washington OT one of the other exemptions states I'd be passed off. Now what about an overseas hunter?

If I lived in Washington OT one of the other exemptions states I'd be passed off. Now what about an overseas hunter?
Those states can still buy tickets. Just not online. Gotta fill out the form
And send it in.

Overseas can participate but may have to call or email in the form with payment method if their country isn’t listed.

Don’t worry everyone the winning ticket was purchased at sheep show by me haha 😂

Little known fact... Many of these raffle hunts have no limit on the number of tickets sold. There are plenty of wealthy people that will toss in 10s of 1000s of dollars at them. Still a raffle, but the odds get swayed pretty badly.

Sheep hunting is out of reach for most everyone, and has been for a long time. Dall sheep hunts are going for north of $30k now, and I don't doubt we'll see $50k in the next 7-10 years. The massive die-offs in Alaska will drive up the price due to limited supply. Really... there is (was) more than 2x as many dall sheep shot in AK every year than all of Canada combined, maybe 3x. We're soon going to be about even with them.

There are a few raffles here in AK for sheep/goats as well. Good luck if you apply!

Little known fact... Many of these raffle hunts have no limit on the number of tickets sold. There are plenty of wealthy people that will toss in 10s of 1000s of dollars at them. Still a raffle, but the odds get swayed pretty badly.

Sheep hunting is out of reach for most everyone, and has been for a long time. Dall sheep hunts are going for north of $30k now, and I don't doubt we'll see $50k in the next 7-10 years. The massive die-offs in Alaska will drive up the price due to limited supply. Really... there is (was) more than 2x as many dall sheep shot in AK every year than all of Canada combined, maybe 3x. We're soon going to be about even with them.

There are a few raffles here in AK for sheep/goats as well. Good luck if you apply!
That’s why I always target raffles with a limited amount.

These are all limited raffles except the rifle. And fun fact even idahos lottery tag is not one that people frequently toss in tens of thousands and buy it. Most winners have been pulled with singles and up to that $250 package.

Hey all. We released our 2022 raffles. Pretty sweet line up
Stone sheep in BC
Grizzly bear in AK
Snowy Mountain rifle

Also the mountain goat membership drive is almost over. Only around 100 tickets in the drum for it right now!

With stone sheep at $72-$100k this is the only way most of us will ever get to go.

Link below for all raffles

I did purchase a stone sheep ticket and hope to get drawn, if you could make that happen for me haha 😂 I have been looking at golden bear they seem top notch!

I did purchase a stone sheep ticket and hope to get drawn, if you could make that happen for me haha 😂 I have been looking at golden bear they seem top notch!
They are top notch. Blake and his wife are amazing people. Good luck in the draw! Hope you’re at the banquet!

They are top notch. Blake and his wife are amazing people. Good luck in the draw! Hope you’re at the banquet!
I unfortunately won’t be able to wish I could ! Yeah spoke to both them quite a bit and they seem like great people!

We are almost half sold out already and good chance we will sell our next week at the western hunt expo. If you want um….get um.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ram0307
Back