idaho Tex Creek elk

shooter25

Looking to go here as my back up plan after no draws have worked out. Just looking to get some opinions of the bull hunt here. This would be my first trip to Idaho. What are the chances of shooting a bear or wolf in this area? Any and all information is appreciated! Thanks!!

It's 69.

My info is outdated, but it used to be crowded with sprinklings of elk during September and October.

The elk really pile in there when the snow hits. I'm talking hundreds of elk seen in a day.

Just hoping to get some general opinions of the overall hunt in this area, no ones specific areas or honey holes, just mainly hoping to get the wife a good chance at her first elk. Thanks for looking!

There are many better choices IMO. That area is at Idaho Fall's back door step. The only positive I could think of choosing that unit is that you could be having Reed's Dairy Ice Cream within an hours drive.

Or a big bag of cheese curds up at the cheese factory.

There are many better choices IMO. That area is at Idaho Fall's back door step. The only positive I could think of choosing that unit is that you could be having Reed's Dairy Ice Cream within an hours drive.

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JRP325
Back