Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Idaho Second Draw

Nothing for me. Put in for doe tags both draws with a non-resident youth for his first hunt. Oh well next year.

Last edited:
I quit putting in for the second draw, Figure if I'm gonna give the wildlife dept money once to not draw, that's enough. General season, Here I come.

another $56 down the drain on the second draw,,,0-3 on top of 0-4 in first draw on top of $162 non-res tag,i hope idaho uses my money wisely?startin to get spendy for nothin.

another $56 down the drain on the second draw,,,0-3 on top of 0-4 in first draw on top of $162 non-res tag,i hope idaho uses my money wisely?startin to get spendy for nothin.

We have a place in Oregon we try to go to every other weekend. Would like to hunt over there as was into deer/elk up high last month, but too pricey for me (little less than 1K for deer/elk?) for non-res. Trying to get our house paid off and finally under 10k. Not bragging, just putting my money there first so I can afford to have fun without using a friggin credit card.

yes,i know oregon isnt very good to non-residents on there prices either,just 7 apps@$18 plus $162 for a non -res licence just to apply is frustrating.

GOHUNT Insider

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Caleb_u
Back