Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Idaho 2024- start %itching now

SAJ-99

Idaho will again set the pace for tag allocation screwups. Good luck everyone.

I'm going to wait in line again this year just because its fun? Last year I got like 9000 something at the queue launch and just didn't even try. Honestly I don't even know what cap tag would warrant using a low queue number on. Maybe I need to research!

The 2 options before IDF&G:

Option 1: don’t change a thing and just send out an email saying everyone should expect to experience delays and site wide system issues.

Option 2: assure everyone that, in light of and response to previous issues, you have done everything within your power to prevent these issues from happening again and you can therefore expect a smooth, seamless, professional, license purchasing experience.

Option 1 every year. 👏👏👏🤦🏻‍♂️

I'm going to wait in line again this year just because its fun? Last year I got like 9000 something at the queue launch and just didn't even try. Honestly I don't even know what cap tag would warrant using a low queue number on. Maybe I need to research!
@seeth07 , IIRC, I found ~6500 to be the cutoff for my preferred zone.

Especially since it's basically a draw already. They are just making a conscious decision to waste everyone's time.
this is what drives me nuts. these states know their system represent an enormous waste of time, great uncertainty, and often unfairness (losing places in line, system crashes, advantages for bots) for many tens of thousands of people, on a work day, when it can be solved by a handful of good IT folks or a competent 3rd party vendor.

this is what drives me nuts. these states know their system represent an enormous waste of time, great uncertainty, and often unfairness (losing places in line, system crashes, advantages for bots) for many tens of thousands of people, on a work day, when it can be solved by a handful of good IT folks or a competent 3rd party vendor.
Except in this case it is a third party vendor

Or just doing it as a draw. They just want to keep saying it's OTC when objectively it's not

I heard in person from someone in the know that IDFG told the vendor a repeat of technical will be unacceptable. It will be interesting to see what happens.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elkslayer38
Back