Idaho results.....

You're right, I do know what Shortly means : in a short time; briefly; concisely; or soon.... :D ;)

Sweet! Looks like I'm taking the wife on the deer late 39 archery hunt.

I drew an unlimited lope tag too. whew, starting to wonder if they threw my apps out.

I'm calling BS !!!! Did you get in through the Back door like your hunting partner does ?

Unless you're talking the General Lope Archery and general Deer 39. ;)

Last edited:
No BS from baerman...but we do know a good hacker. :D

No Idaho love for me....again.:mad:

they are now out. you can go through the IDFG's site where you would buy a license or tag, sign in and if you drew the tag will be listed under controlled hunts. I just checked and my antelope is there. Good Luck everyone!

Drew my muzzy Buck tag, the girlfriend drew the extra doe tag, but the weird thing is we applied as a party for the extra doe tags and it dose not show up on my draws as successful for doe, so something is not quite right on the back door method.

muzz, muzz, muzz

My wife, my daughter, my self all drew late muzz both deer and elk.
Looks like I gotta bite the bullet and get another mloader-hehehe!:hump:

If the backdoor way is accurate I only drew an extra whitetail doe tag and an unlimited archery lope tag. Was really hoping I'd pull the elk tag I tried for, I think I'm 0-10 on it now.

So when you get to where you can see your history and it shows only a licensce purchase and controlled hunt app. and nothing else does that mean unsuccessful? Please say no

I hate Idaho draws. They f'n give me no love. Last tag I have drawn was when I was 16. Add that up and I haven't drawn in my home state of Idaho for 19 years (regular draw). !@##$!@# !@#$!#@.

Good luck to everyone else.

Lawn boy,
When you login like you are going to buy a license/tag you will see a tab that will say TAG. If you have drawn under that tab you will see Game Tags and Controlled Hunts. Under the Controlled Hunts will be the tags you have drawn. Hope that helps.

Lawnboy,
You need to click on "Tags" and it will bring up a controlled hunt tab with anything you drew. If no tab.....no luck.

Just checked and my dad drew a really good deer tag. I won't be able to help until I get back from New Mexico and the hunt will be half over. Oh well at least I will have a very busy November.

Back