Yeti GOBOX Collection

Idaho results.....

Unit 18 buck tag, boooyahhh, first time drawing an idaho tag, drew my archery antelope but that was a given.......

Thanks for the help guys. It's not looking good for me. I was hoping to be hunting elk up around my hometown of Salmon in Nov. Maybe a miracle tomorrow:( if they are officially posted.

Bugler,
I drew some second choice tags that are unlimited such as archery antelope. I again drew nothing on the first choice option for deer and elk:confused: Thank God Wyoming likes to give me tags! Idaho has given me 1 deer, 1 elk, and 2 antelope tags in 18 years of applying. Wyoming has given me the exact same in 3 years! Something is wrong with this state, I must be on the chit list!

I hate Idaho draws. They f'n give me no love. Last tag I have drawn was when I was 16. Add that up and I haven't drawn in my home state of Idaho for 19 years (regular draw). !@##$!@# !@#$!#@.

I feel your pain (but dang 19 years!!) In the last five years I have applied for a late season deer unit that has about 20 percent draw odds and never have been drawn. My buddies cousin has been drawn three times in a span of eight years for this tag....somethings not right :)

Funny how you can draw New Mexico twice in four years on 2-4% odds and yet never draw Idaho. I hate Idaho draws, but am thankful we still get to hunt here in the general season at least. Hell you take premium tag bucks on general tags each year!!!

Funny how you can draw New Mexico twice in four years on 2-4% odds and yet never draw Idaho. I hate Idaho draws, but am thankful we still get to hunt here in the general season at least.
Amen to that. Like you said I feel very fortunate to be able hunt other states. But daaammmnnn Idaho throw me a bone every once in awhile. I've applied for an elk tag with 25%-33% odds for 7-8 of those years and still never have drawn. I've even applied with Oscar a couple of times (My good luck charm) and still couldn't pull a tag. Talk about black listed.

Again good luck to those that haven't found out there draws yet.

Amen to that. Like you said I feel very fortunate to be able hunt other states. But daaammmnnn Idaho throw me a bone every once in awhile. I've applied for an elk tag with 25%-33% odds for 7-8 of those years and still never have drawn. I've even applied with Oscar a couple of times (My good luck charm) and still couldn't pull a tag. Talk about black listed.

Again good luck to those that haven't found out there draws yet.

I'm in the same boat as you guys. I've drawn a cow tag in 15 years of trying, why I even put in I have no %$#@~ clue. I wish Idaho would go to a point system. I could have drawn Bennett or Owyhee by now. At least the wifey gets drawn so I can go on some good hunts close to home.At least I drew New Mexico in my first year of applying out of state.

Good luck to the rest. I hope to share and hear some great hunting stories this year.

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Otto247
Back