Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Idaho General Season Deer

Bugler, is your wall running out of space? Everything I have seen you kill since I started visiting here has been big. Good job, and hope the next trip goes well.

Great buck IDB!
Seriously though... Do you HAVE a job?
How do you keep finding all these monsters???

Thanks for all the comments guys. I must say I have had a complete 180 from last year. Last year I missed the buck that I have hunted for 3 years (captain hook) at a mere 20 yards with my bow. Then have a monster Wyoming bull bedded in front of me for 1.5 hours wiating for a shot which never happened. Missing a 180 class buck on the late archery hunt. You just keep going and things are bound to change.

You ever kill anything small?
Of course. I have a two point collection that will put Moosie's to shame.

Great looking buck IB, congrats!

Pack your bikini and sunscreen for your CO hunt.
Ummm. Where are you taking me? I might have to pass on stopping by the house on the way through. :)

Very pretty buck, congrats!

What caliber rifle are you shooting?
7mm.

Please tell me you scouted that particular animal and didn't just stumble into him....

Nice buck man.
Of course I scouted him. I spotted him that morning. Hiked into the area he was and waited for him to show himself in the evening. So I scouted him for about 7 hours. By the way this was a new area that I had never hunted before. I had been in the unit before but just not that area. I might go back next year though. :D

Very good, they run at you and you can barely shoot them, they come so fast. Holy moly! Pretty awesome year, is it the most awesome or what? Do you have any more hunts?

IDB, have to say, you da man!!! like sreekers said, everything you shoot just screams holy chit!!! congrats.

Dang you've done it again...congrats on another stud buck. Good luck topping that in Colorado.

IB just left here after stopping for a couple of last minute items. He's pumped...I think he's going to do very well.

BTW, he looks pretty good in a bikini.

Ha...you might go back to that area next year...that's funny! Of course, you keep drawing tags like you do you might not have time. Congrats on put another killer lookin' critter on the ground. Good luck in CO.

Back