Idaho Forum Members Sound Off!!!!

Live in Boise, but hunt all over this great state. Spend a lot of my free time in the Sawtooth's hence my screen name.

Grew up in Malad but live/work in the Nampa/Boise area. I enjoy the weather in the Treasure Valley but miss the hunting and fishing in SE Idaho. Oh yeah, I have 1O and 2O plates on my rigs just to confuse people...

Lucky you! Never ventured to the Little Lost?

Ok ,Ok ,I'll confess, I muzzleloader hunt in the Little Lost and squirrel hunt on the Pancheri's place,and horse pack down from Corn Creek on the salmon River bear huntin,I was lucky enough a few years back to draw a ML tag in the Bennett Hills and I rifle hunt region H in wy

Last edited:
I live in Coeur d'Alene, but was born/raised in an asbestos superfund site in NW Montana. I expect to hunt both states this year.

Ok ,Ok ,I'll confess, I muzzleloader hunt in the Little Lost and squirrel hunt on the Pancheri's place,and horse pack down from Corn Creek on the salmon River bear huntin,I was lucky enough a few years back to draw a ML tag in the Bennett Hills and I rifle hunt region H in wy

Wonder if my grandmother's house is still standing? Last time I saw it was in a pretty pretty sad state.

Raised in C-Town! Caldwell that is- now making my living in Idaho Falls. I hunt lots of good places and that includes western Wyoming.

Anybody going out to the Gunshow this weekend? Only reason I am is to see what kind of insane prices people are asking for their *stuff*.

Ahhhh. Then you know where Shelley, Firth, Blackfoot, Chubbuck and Tyhee is:D

Sure do. Lived in Pocatello for a while; I was glad to make the move to IF. I hunt some pretty good property in Firth and Springfield (if you know where that is). I also have had some good young farm boys work for me from Firth as well. Sure is nice to be able to find a good worker now a days.

Anybody going out to the Gunshow this weekend? Only reason I am is to see what kind of insane prices people are asking for their *stuff*.

I was in a store today and they had an AR sitting on the shelf with a price tag of $1799.00 This exact gun was for sale at the exact same store pre-bull&*it hitting the fan for $949.00

Currently in Moscow after having been in S. Idaho. I'm trying to get to know as much of the state as I can.

Charlie S. live in Tigard, Oregon, work for the US Forest Service out of the North Fork Ranger Dist. office at North Fork, Idaho. See you along the banks of the Salmon River.

Not hunted Idaho yet, but looking forward to hunting birds this fall, unless the woods catch on fire again. I hope there is something left when I get back there next month.

GOHUNT Insider

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Infraredice
Back