Idaho Fish & Game Meeting

MD4ME, you really are one of those that lacks reading comprehension skills.

While you're on your latest pissy-fit temper tantrum, please go back and see where I said driving off road on BLM land is illegal for retrieving game? For that matter, please show proof of my saying you did anything illegal.

Caught in yet another lie...open your eyes and read slow.

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 02-16-2003 10:25: Message edited by: BuzzH ]</font>

What a friggin joke this whole thread has become.

MD4ME, you really are one of those that lacks reading comprehension skills.

Just can not go without trying to humiliate a person can you? You do not care what you say to anyone as long as it will fill your need to stomp on a person for the use of an ATV. As long as it is to benifit Buzz, is all that matters and you know it.

Buzz,

I realize I'm a couple of days late with this but.....................

Would you be my Valentine?????

l_cherub.gif

Elkhunter, why not just shut your piehole?

Take a look at what MD4ME said, then what I said.

Report back after you have read and used your comprehension skills, no matter how lacking they may be. I never said she did anything illegal, never implied it, yet I was sure as hell accused of it.

So, if you have a problem with what I said, tough luck.

Why must I shut my piehole? Because Buzz says so. Everyone must do what Buzzs says? Get real. I was only referring to what is very obvious of the way you are Buzz. So, if you have a problem with what I said, tough luck.

Elkhunter, I think the biggest problems here in SI are when some posters (especially MD4M) go off on wild tangents about issues that were not even brought up and could only come from a lack of reading comprehension skills or a deliberate intent to obfuscate the thread and attack innocent posters. I'm constantly amazed at the ridiculous conclusions some posters arrive at after reading a post that in very plain, simple English states a fact.

It's easy to understand why some people get frustrated and fed up with others who do nothing but pollute the rivers of information with inane, fatuous, false, and mean spirited attacks on innocent people.

And, after being challenged dozens of times to post evidence of what they're accusing others of, those accusers rarely provide any substantive proof.

What other conclusion for this behavior can people arrive at besides deliberate lying or extraordinary lack of comprehension skills? And, after awhile of trying to be polite about it, it's best just to tell those posters the truth and hope they will do something about their obvious problem instead of wasting so much of other's time.

Instead of criticizing Buzz for pointing out the truth maybe it would make more sense to examine the evidence and admit he's right. If you want to get angry at something, get angry at the truth and see how much good that does you!
rolleyes.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR> Elkhunter, why not just shut your piehole? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
Elkhunter is right and you know it, you have become or always have been an evil person that has major issues and personal problems. You need to deal with these things yourself and not pick out certain people on this board as a whipping boy, so to speak. If you want a battle of wits, bring it on, I think I have proven beyond a shadow of a doubt, I can stand up to you with out much effort. Can you play the game? I don't really think you have it in you; this is what happens when some one is so full of insecurities. If you want to play though, you have to follow the rules, or you will lose by default...!!!LMAO!!! This is too easy.
tongue.gif
tongue.gif
tongue.gif

wink.gif
biggrin.gif

Are you serious Elkchsr?

Come on you have to be joking.

When was the last time you posted anything with evidence to back it up?

I'm still waiting for your answers and proof to show Ithaca and I how wrong we are concerning the condition of 60% of BLM lands in the Western United States. You've called me a liar, told me to provide proof, etc. I've done it, and so has Ithaca. Shall we start with that issue in this "battle" of wits?

Yeah, you're a real tough one to have a battle of wits with, good grief.
rolleyes.gif

The only challenging thing is deciphering your incohorent posts with your abstract and obtuse thought patterns. Before you accuse me of picking on you, theres been several others like Oak, 1-pointer, WH, Ithaca, etc. that have no IDEA what you're trying to say.

Oh, and your friend Billy-bob is wrong, go back and read slowly and try to comprehend.

Oh, and billy-bob, you dont have a clue one about "how I am." You're just taking sides and drawing lines, thats fine. But I wont sell out my beliefs on wolves, grizzlies, public lands management, wildlife management, ATV's etc. to be trendy or popular on a bulletin board. When you have to make tough decisions feelings get hurt and some people dont like you, thats life. I've invested too much time and spent many years dealing with issues like those stated above. I know I'm on the right side of the fence, and it doesnt bother me a bit if you disagree about my stances on those issues.

I'll just keep reporting the issues, reporting the facts, and laughing as my "agenda" is successful. Nothing mean spirited meant, just stating FACT.

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 02-16-2003 11:52: Message edited by: BuzzH ]</font>

Instead of criticizing Buzz for pointing out the truth maybe it would make more sense to examine the evidence and admit he's right.
If Buzz would start pointing out the truth in a different mannner, perhaps more would see his side. But that is not the case when he states that people are nothing but fat assed slobs just because they choose to hunt in a different manner than he does. Everything is fine and dandy as long as we agree with Buzz and that is pure BS and you know it. I would like nothing more than to see not only Buzz but the others as well, post and reply without the digs and jabs. But we all know that will never happen.

I really don't think it should make any difference in what manner the truth is stated. It's still the truth. If some people won't accept it because they don't like the way it's stated they're condemning themselves to perpetual denial of obvious facts.

Where's that going to get them?

I think Buzz thinks a lot like I do about SI (just my theory) ---I'm not trying to win a popularity contest here. I really don't care what most posters think about what I say. I just tell it the way it is and support what I say with articles, quotes, links, or whatever I can find. If someone wants to try to refute anything I write that's OK, but they'd better supply some back up or I'm gonna point out they are doing nothing more than giving an opinion. And, much of the times here in SI, those opinions are completely out of touch with reality.

Buzz, 1 pointer, and a few others provide facts and support for their positions. Others rarely or never do. You think they should all be given equal weight when we search for the truth?
rolleyes.gif
Get real! Look at this as a debate society and see who would be winning and who would be thrown out for wasting everyones time!
biggrin.gif

Elkhunter, I see, because I use the same tone as MD4ME, then I'm the bad guy? I'll give people respect when its due them, but I wont sit back and be accused of blaming someone for illegal activities when I DID NOT. MD4ME accused me of something I didnt say, not even close. In fact, the issue was already settled that it was legal, read the thread for gods sake. All I was saying is that it was hypocritical for MD4ME to bash Jon Marvel for legally pursuing existing BLM laws and forcing adherence to those laws. While at the same time, defending her use of, and others who use ATV's to legally retrieve game. What the hell is the difference between the two? None. Where is my reference to illegal activities? They arent there, go look.

How would you respond to that? and be truthful.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR> Are you serious Elkchsr?

Come on you have to be joking.

When was the last time you posted anything with evidence to back it up?
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
My proof is what can be seen, when have you wanted to actually see the proof?
Not what is written, but actually seen!!!
<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR> I'm still waiting for your answers and proof to show Ithaca and I how wrong we are concerning the condition of 60% of BLM lands in the Western United States. You've called me a liar, told me to provide proof, etc. I've done it, and so has Ithaca. Shall we start with that issue in this "battle" of wits? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
I see you write a lot of stuff that is just written by others, but you have put no evidence up that can actually be seen, any one can and will say any thing they want, but when have you actually given pin point names and places of your accusations?
Not just a general area, these area's are absolutely huge, and if one is just looking over the vast expanses you mention, what you purport, just can't be seen.
<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR> Yeah, you're a real tough one to have a battle of wits with, good grief. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
I never said that I was a tough one; I just stated that I could outdo you!
tongue.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR> The only challenging thing is deciphering your incohorent posts with your abstract and obtuse thought patterns. Before you accuse me of picking on you, theres been several others like Oak, 1-pointer, WH, Ithaca, etc. that have no IDEA what you're trying to say. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
Go over the last month and show me where I was just rambling and what I said wasn't very concise and to the point!

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR> Oh, and your friend Billy-bob is wrong, go back and read slowly and try to comprehend. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
I see no reason to go over any thing you say slowly. There is not enough depth to it to have to do that!!!

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR> Oh, and billy-bob, you dont have a clue one about "how I am." You're just taking sides and drawing lines, thats fine. But I wont sell out my beliefs on wolves, grizzlies, public lands management, wildlife management, ATV's etc. to be trendy or popular on a bulletin board. When you have to make tough decisions feelings get hurt and some people dont like you, thats life. I've invested too much time and spent many years dealing with issues like those stated above. I know I'm on the right side of the fence, and it doesnt bother me a bit if you disagree about my stances on those issues.
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
This show's that you can't even put one post up with out being able to follow the rules, so by default, no matter how educated you think you are, you still lose this debate. You have been thru enough education, so you say, to know the rules. I didn't make them up, they are universal rules that most every one already knows. They are not hard to follow, well let me take that back, for any one with any self discipline, they are not hard to follow...

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR> I'll just keep reporting the issues, reporting the facts, and laughing as my "agenda" is successful. Nothing mean spirited meant, just stating FACT. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
You may like to fool yourself into thinking they are facts, but all I see is propaganda.
rolleyes.gif
rolleyes.gif
rolleyes.gif

Any one want to see some thing fun, cut and paste this whole post in your Microsoft word. It is all exactly as it has been posted. Bad spelling, bad punctuation, I never mention this stuff, but I am just showing by “Visual” proof, that not all of what is said or accused is always right.
tongue.gif

Well, I'm back.

I see BUZZ still has that same chip, and aire
biggrin.gif
eek.gif
, ITHACA can't help but defend that actions of his confederate, and the well of arrogance dost overflowith.
footinmouth.gif

I will say that neither of you has posted any real "facts" for some time, and your both getting good at ducking issues (real good).

Why bother with facts when nobody else does? It takes a lot of time to research and find supporting links. Others just blather on and on and think that's just as good as facts.

And when it comes to ducking issues---we ask the hard questions and nobody ever answers them. Like, what's wrong with Marvel making sure the law isn't broken by ranchers? Anyone with a brain can see who answers the tough questions, provides facts and the supportive research here in SI.

If Jon Marvel wasn't there, you wouldn't have a crutch to lean on. I don't think I ever said what he did was illegal, I just agree with his approach.

"I don't think I ever said what he did was illegal, I just agree with his approach."

Good, I'm glad you agree!

If Marvel wasn't here the laws would be broken with impunity just like they were before he became active.
biggrin.gif

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 02-17-2003 10:51: Message edited by: Ithaca 37 ]</font>

Sorry some how I left out the "don't always" part before the AGREE.
footinmouth.gif
footinmouth.gif

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 02-17-2003 11:07: Message edited by: Ten Bears ]</font>

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
YellowCreek
Back