MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Idaho Draw

Mac7

Haven't seen any results online but got a card in the mail this morning saying I drew an extra doe whitetail tag.Anyone else get anything?

in years past we have been able to find out online about the 24th/26th of June. Still not online as of 2:56 eastern on July 7.
Still nothing through the mail for us...

I got my card for Deer extra doe and Late season muzzleloader muley tag!!!

Any one get a elk or lope tag?? or did they just draw deer so far ??

WTF???????? You guys are getting notices in the mail? Typically results are posted online well before that. Although this year has been far fron typical. Getting pretty sick of waiting to hear results. I'd be really pissed if i were someone waiting to hear about an early elk or deer hunt. This delay is already cutting into scouting/preperation time.

YAH, if you got something in the mail today you drew. If not, no go. They changed the draw system this year. Weird huh !!

Stars are over me again. I think I'm like 100% in drawing this year :D My buddy was out of town this weekend so I went through his mail to see what they drew too :) Looks like Warrens wifes gunna go 'Lope hunting.

YAH, if you got something in the mail today you drew. If not, no go. They changed the draw system this year. Weird huh !!

Stars are over me again. I think I'm like 100% in drawing this year :D My buddy was out of town this weekend so I went through his mail to see what they drew too :) Looks like Warrens wifes gunna go 'Lope hunting.
Moose-knuckle - Your wrong........ Remember we didn't draw anything in New Mexico, Oregon, or deer-lope in Wyoming. |oo |oo You unlucky bastage.....

Wife and kids got second choice cow tags. One son no card but should get second choice as it never fills. Maybe there is still hope.

Moose-knuckle - Your wrong........ Remember we didn't draw anything in New Mexico, Oregon, or deer-lope in Wyoming. |oo |oo You unlucky bastage.....

UHHHhhh, "YOU" didnt draw, I jsut put in with you and didn't want to :p

I drew a tag, nothing special this time ;)

I got nothing in the mail yet,but I checked on-line and once again my wife draws good and I get squat.I got my extra doe tag for 11A and she got hers for 15,but she also got a cow tag for unit 11.I put in for the unit 11 bull tag and she wanted a late cow hunt and it looks like she gets what she wants once again.

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brutus56
Back