Idaho back door open

How does the backdoor work in a state with no PP?

Log in to your personal information. If you have drawn, you will see a tab that says "Controlled Hunts" just before the "Tags" tab.

If you are like me, you will not have that controlled hunt tab on your profile this year. :(

I know a drew an antelope tag because my second choice was an unlimited archery draw, but is it possible to decipher if I drew the coveted rifle tag? Also does the lack of any info on elk mean that I struck out there? That would be pretty aggravating considering historically two-thirds to three-fourths draw every year.

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    27.2 KB · Views: 638
How do I log into my personal information. I must be ignorant but out of the 7 states I applied for Idaho is the only one that confused me.

I figured it out thanks. I drew a deer. no to see if it was first or second choice.

I know a drew an antelope tag because my second choice was an unlimited archery draw, but is it possible to decipher if I drew the coveted rifle tag? Also does the lack of any info on elk mean that I struck out there? That would be pretty aggravating considering historically two-thirds to three-fourths draw every year.

You drew the archery pronghorn, the hunt number (4023) is probably the easiest way to figure it out.

Log in as if purchasing tags, then click on the tags tab. if you drew, there will be a CH tab.

1052162_545894888802006_1756924548_o.jpg

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brutus56
Back