Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Idaho back door open

I didn't get drawn for any of my hunts. But my son got drawn for his first Bull Elk choice.

Someone say "BACK DOOR" ??? That's my specialty.. But no luck for this clown this year....

I'll be taking a week off for Idaho Bugler though if he'll have me in camp.

It's been awhile folks, I jsut got out of the witness protection program. Missed ya :)

It's been awhile folks, I just got out of the witness protection program. Missed ya :)

Well, we miss you too, but we understand that you have move on to bigger and better things, running with the in crowd, and now focusing on those responsible husband/father kind of things.

But, we still love ya man!

P.S. - We won't tell the authorities you took off your ankle bracelet to come and hang out with the Hunt Talk ruffians.

Wife and daughter drew extra doe tags for up north, I drew an extra doe tag in central part of the state, with some friends. My daughter also drew a youth cow tag, which she is really excited about.

No tag for me, but my son (17) drew a deer tag and my daughter (19) drew antelope!!! Best case scenario for sure!! Taking my kids hunting is the best :)

I didn't draw anything but the wife drew a cow tag. Good luck to all that drew tags.

Back