Yeti GOBOX Collection

Idaho Application Question

npaden

Okay,

I'm going to be sending in my application in for Idaho controlled hunt via snail mail to save the 3% convienience fee.

Do I have to buy the license online first?

I don't see anyway to buy the license through the mail and it asks for the license number on the controlled hunt application form so it looks like I need to go ahead and buy it online first.

Am I missing something?

Thanks, Nathan

So if I send them in together at the same time I will be okay? Or do I need to get the license # back to put it on my controlled hunt form? I guess I could always call them and ask!

I called them up and I need to have the license number to put on my controlled hunt application.

Guess I should have snail mailed the license application in earlier because it would be tight now to get it back in time to send in the controlled hunt application for mountain goat due April 30th.

I'll just buy the license online, the convienence report is only $8 for that and then snail mail in my controlled hunt application.

It's convenient like the 'habitat stamp' for every frickin lisc you have to buy here in CO too?! It's bull$hit.

I am not making stuff up Oak. They used to cost $5 bucks and made ya buy 2. I know a few years ago they made us purchase a couple. Either way $10 bucks seems like a convenience charge to me, all I am saying. Thanks for the link on habitat funds though.

It's convenient like the 'habitat stamp' for every frickin lisc you have to buy here in CO too?! It's bull$hit.

I am not making stuff up Oak. They used to cost $5 bucks and made ya buy 2. I know a few years ago they made us purchase a couple. Either way $10 bucks seems like a convenience charge to me, all I am saying. Thanks for the link on habitat funds though.

Your two statements are contradictory.

You don't get anything out of a convenience fee (except convenience?). You get a whole lot out of the habitat stamp fee.

Yeah whatever. Its an Idaho app thread. I'd like to learn about this process, not about what fees do, thanks much.

>>>1st I 'make up' stuff.(did I?)...then I am 'contradicktory'. Keep you opinions to yourself.

Yeah whatever. Its an Idaho app thread.

Then why did you bring up Colorado's habitat stamp? Has nothing to do with the thread.

>>>1st I 'make up' stuff.(did I?)...then I am 'contradicktory'.

You said you have to buy a habitat stamp "for every frickin lisc" you buy in Colorado. Is that true, or did you make it up? I will have a minimum of 5 licenses in CO this year, but I'm only required one habitat stamp. Maybe you're special.

Keep you opinions to yourself.

Like your "opinion" of the habitat stamp? Maybe you should follow your own advice.

Procrastination got the best of me. I'm out of town and brought my application stuff with me, but somehow missed the deadline last night. :(

In for goat....again! One of these years I will get lucky. Hopefully this is the year.

I'm in for sheep. MT wraps up the application season for me.

I'm ready to see the draw results now please.

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chamoy
Back